• Some of you may of seen me on the OSF server. My name is Starscream B.O.S on the game, My real name is Jake Beattie. Live in England, Birmingham. Played crysis now for about a year now. Maybe a little more.
    Nothing much to say about myself really. pGo to college, Work at Aston Villa on match days. Then go have a laugh with mates on weekends.
    I would love to join your clan, but the mic is a problem. So it wont be possible. I will be just playing on the server instead.

• Well, you could go to a "radio shack" or whatever you guys call it. (In Norway we only have Euronics, Expert, Elkjøp and some other shops with loads of things. There are no specific Hi-fi shops here). You could also use a headset. Just plug the headphones in the Microphone plug and try it in sound recorder, a program which installs with Windows, assuming you have that OS. You can also try to configure it in audio devices/sound, which should be located in control panel. Of course, the quality won't be great and its hard to have the headphones on your head while trying to speak in them, but hey, it works!

0j18luls0gj0xsuh26qw.gif

Edited once, last by RobtheRobot (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).