• Hi all, my name in game is: Freezer-sama

I like your server because that I know has never banned a good player only for convenience and so on, BUT...
    I'm writing to you because yesterday Pointer told me that would be the last day that I would played there because he would have seen a screenshot of me that I would see all the enemies red.
    The problem is... I know I play fair, there isn't reason why when a player is doing an average of about 45-3 to have to be a cheater.
    If this screenshot exists, I want to see it why there can not be absolutely as Pointer said, he's wronging.
    I hope that everything will be resolved quickly.

• I'm admin too (not in =OSF=Server obviously), my server's PB is almost equal to that OSF (screenshots etc...), i know how works it, and if i would be cheater would be the last server that i can choice, instead i choice =OSF=Server because it's safe for the hackers, and knowing that make screenshot, why should i join??? and then with cheats visible with screenshots omg...
    Anyway, i trust of the OSF admin work, they can't see something that i've never used ^^. My screen was perfectly normal and fair, how the rest.

• Ohhh finally :).

Pointer was very aggressive, without minimente thinking that perhaps he was mistaken into thinking the other player that i was a cheater and then Arborist kicked me out (but Arborist has apologized). You should admit you got that wrong. It was a bad call and now i'd like your apologize. I think it's only fair. (Pointer)

I'm really curious to see this screenshot, considering you accused me on that. Is it possible?

I just called me "Shocked" because i was shocked.

• I apologised to you is that not enough? We only kicked you for 5 minutes till we could clear it up and get a second opinion turns out we were wrong now lets just leave it at that okay!! We've admitted we made a mistake! Do you want us to get on our knees and beg?
    And i didn't see Pointer being agressive towards you we both suggested you go to the forum for feedback on your screens and acted in a reasonable way with you PB screenshots are not always clear cut and do not always show hacks, we try hard to police the server in a fair way, thats why we have the ban appeal section on the forum and you got an apology from me.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics