• Hey well, im making a final thread. Not a very happy one but, in my eyes, a necessary one. I have decided that it'd be in my best interest in leaving the OSF clan. I very slowly lost attention and interest to the clan, and now am on the verge of giving up. As many may have noticed, I have been dormant for a couple months. So I guess you guys might be wondering why. Well, I think this will explain. I remember, a long time ago, in --CoP--....... one of the posts where we used to bug tioga......... where I believe it was evil who himself said more or less:" Better to have a small clan that knows each other well, than to have a huge clan that doesnt give a crap about one another." Well, I see what he means. This clan has gotten many more memberships since the switch from --CoP-- to =OSF=. Sorry but, its not like it was before. I had many great times, many times where in some way you guys would make me laugh. Now that ship has sailed. After a while I began to reduce my visits, posts. Then I thought maybe it was in my best interest to leave the clan. That time i never considered it seriously. Then about more than a month ago, I seriously had a dilemma. Then I went out of town for a month, which I did not tell you guys about. Then, after coming I got unnecessarily expelled from my school. But dont worry, they let me back after they realized they made a mistake. Sorry guys, but I'm not eraser1 anymore. I never really was. Now I'm hackinz. Some of you already know that eraser1=hackinz. In fact some of you even suggested it, instead of hackingisfun. Well, I dont expect myself to be in CW until June, but when I do get a chance, I'll be sure to visit both of the servers. Semper Fi.............. hackinz
    Cya ppl.......... take care.

"Knowledge is power and power corrupts, so study hard and be evil."
    "If we do not end wars, wars will end us"

Edited once, last by eraser1 (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).