OSF - St.Louis Clan Pay

• Do You Like The US Server? 0

1. Yes (0) 0%
    2. No (0) 0%
    3. Kinda (0) 0%
    4. Haven't Tried It Yet (0) 0%

I'm going to need some help keeping the St.Louis server, i have the clanpay option set up for GameServers.com.
    If you would Like to help me out fallow this link to donate to the account so we can keep the server :D

http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?clani…2ffd0e0c0f86afb

People Are Like Slinkies... Basically Useless... And Yet It's So Amusing To Watch Them Fall Down The Stairs

• It's a good server. I haven't had a problem with lag in terms of shooting down focking helis. And when I open doors or buy something, it actually happens when I click it. It's also nice to see some new faces in an OSF server, as the new location seems to have attracted some players who did not play in the Amsterdam server (some of which are too good). And I enjoy switching from Mesa on occasion.

Thanks G :)

• Are we forgetting poor Tanktop..I think he deserves money way way! before "I ran out of $ in the first month, Cheap-o-Grjiun" does........

You've all enjoyed Tanktops server for a long time...and now a new server comes along, you like "yeah lets move there"...What happend to loyalty you bunch of faggits.

"Aspire to Inspire before you expire." "life.............is a state of mind."

• Are we forgetting poor Tanktop..I think he deserves money way way! before "I ran out of $ in the first month, Cheap-o-Grjiun" does........

You've all enjoyed Tanktops server for a long time...and now a new server comes along, you like "yeah lets move there"...What happend to loyalty you bunch of faggits.

Thank you for the intelligible post, Arson.

• no problem evil haha

"12 isnt divisible by 4...." -NecessaryEvil (Dumbass =P)
    "i aint got no link nigga" -NecessaryEvil (RACIST!!)
    "i got a GF in every state" -Gamp(MORMON Polygamists!!!)

"I dont like having sexual intercourse, I just like knowing that my genitals can pass easily through yours" -Arson633

• dont be sorry G... nothing wrong for asking for help... as for this whole thing, yes i agree somewhat with DMC, but i would like to add a few thoughts....
    One thig is G is a lot younger than tanktop, so i expect he has very little money to play with... so its not surpriseing he needs help...
    Also tanktop has never made a direct request for funds, if he had im sure everyone would have been happy to help i know i would!
    So what i would suggest is that we have one donation box and G and tanktop can divide the funds acordingly, then everyone is happy...!

• I like your input poobar; I have some of my own to add.

There are advantages in G using gamservers.com's clanpay thing, and that is that he will get an idea of whether or not it is a good idea to continue using their service. In other words, if he gets plenty of donations, then there's obviously no point in discontinuing service, as gamservers.com will not give you the clanpay donations back if you decide to quit buying from them. On the other hand, once the 3 months are over and G finds himself with not enough to keep it going, then that will be the end of that.

I think the best idea is to allow free market enterprise to take its route by not worrying about economic intervention and regulation by OSF. Additionally, I think that having 2 servers in 2 different parts of the world is only the best for us.

• So you needed donations from people to keep the server going and then the next month bought a BFBC2 server... and now you are taking it with you since you are quitting but my guess is Chachi and others paid more then you did... also on top of that you said you got a $2000 computer, nice one.

i6htc9cpjgfg00dffn5.jpg