HAPPY BIRTHDAY NECESSARY EVIL

• Happy birthday dude :P

21 hows it feel

forgot tat was t legal age over there tat must feel great

Have a great 1 anyway man, i wud buy you a pint but im around 3,276 miles away :(

Wardy

• Shit I'll buy a slice of that for a Dollar....I think Tiramisù is legal tender in Italy..so if ya could SnowWhite, please send some through PayPal. :)

This is stuff that happend in 1989.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I remeber most of it well...ish

"Aspire to Inspire before you expire." "life.............is a state of mind."

Edited once, last by DMC_RULEZ (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Nice find DMC! I remember 89 pretty well of course like any German does.

Evil: OMG they really do sell Hacker Pschorr Ale! I am surprised! That is real bavarian beer, not the most famous one but still... Keep your hands of that Belgian crap lol

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• 1989...this is what I like to think of most.

The greatest president ever. Although I was only born a very short time before the end of his presidency, I still feel quite proud to say that I experienced it.