>.< speed mode, mesa

• Today when i played on mesa map with pointer and tryton, pointer said i was going too fast on speed mode =/

usually i'll be ok with it but for the last few days, i have noticed a bit of changes =/ its quite annoying and fun at the same time =/

im not hacking...i'll absoluetly delcare myself right now, i'm not hacking X(

Right, yesterday or the day before, i was respawning and i respawned on Wardy's tank, when i was meant to be spawning near a spawn truck.

from that day on -.- ppl have said i've been going too fast on mesa =/

i did find out one time i ran from proto to bunker D3 with no energy loss but i couldn't buy nything =/

2nd time was when i ran from D3 bunker to war factory and i reahed it with no problem =/ strike 2

3rd time, today, was when i was fighting pointer. he thought i was going too fast so i had a test =/

E3 bunker to war factory front door...50% energy loss= wtf?! usually i end up in the open -.-
    then another test.
    D3 bunker to Warfactory stairs (on t he way to the roof)
    i couldn't reach it.

i think there might be a glitch of some kind near proto area which speeds up my speed mode =/

if u want i'll do it again tonight.

• did you exit the game and join again, like totally close out of it? or maybe restart your comp?

i find it hard to believe that a glitch would persist past your computer reseting. i can understand how it may persist as long as crysis is active.

if that dont work, perhaps your speed mode file became altered, and you could try reinstalling the game.

or, turn off your hacks :)

• First of all, quit it with the =/ 's because theres way too many in your post and it drives me crazy.

Second, if rebooting your machine doesn't fix it, then it could be that the game server needs to be restarted, as we rarely ever do that - even after ending the game via a nuke or map change, the server still hasn't been totally restarted unless the dedicated server command prompt is closed and re-opened. I'll let you know when the serer has been "totally" restarted, and you can tell us if this strange energy loss glitch is still occurring.

btw, I too have noticed that my energy sometimes doesn't drain as much as normal. For example, I'll strength jump and lose no blue energy. So if someone calls you a hacker, and you're really not hacking, then just ignore them. This is just Crysis for you. = /

• I've had the energy glitch too, and Evil, with that glitch going on and a lot of the clan being unable to connect with the PunkBuster error, perhaps it's time to restart the server. We can do it during a time when many OSF members are on TeamSpeak and repopulate it immediately by ourselves.