Spawn w/ more equipment or spawn w/ more prestige?

• It´s probably not the right thread but what do you guys think of implementing day/night cycle?
    There is a nice one on that MESA WARS [NEW] server where you do not have to buy or use night vision. I lilke the sunrise over Mesa...

• I think it would change things up a bit and be cool to fight at night and get different shadows.

"You are what you do, when it counts." - the masao

• Having lag is something you got to learn to live with as long as theres not too much lag i love fighting in the dark i can do airdrops easier and go in stealth to get behind the enemy! I vote we have day night cycle!

• I vote we run a dx10 server so arson cant play in it anymore. back in crysis1 those were the shit, u could actually run thru those damned annoying chain linked fences

• So far, I love spawning with the scar + laser attachment (when I'm a general ofcourse).
    But I have a suggestion. Is it possible to respawn with no pistols? I noticed that most players simply throw them away right after they spawn. Also, they can become a nuisance, especial when someone is bunker raping. But I also know that a small group of people do use them (like Arborist and Poobar are always killing me with them :evil::lol: ), so to keep them happy too,we can just reduce the price to 0.

In conclusion:
    1. No longer respawn with pistols.
    2. Change price of pistols to 0.

What do you guys think? Any comments questions or concerns are appreciated =]

MistaD

• So far, I love spawning with the scar + laser attachment (when I'm a general ofcourse).
    But I have a suggestion. Is it possible to respawn with no pistols? I noticed that most players simply throw them away right after they spawn. Also, they can become a nuisance, especial when someone is bunker raping. But I also know that a small group of people do use them (like Arborist and Poobar are always killing me with them :evil::lol: ), so to keep them happy too,we can just reduce the price to 0.

In conclusion:
    1. No longer respawn with pistols.
    2. Change price of pistols to 0.

What do you guys think? Any comments questions or concerns are appreciated =]

I'm all for the idea of free pistols (and pistol lasers of course). However, spawning with dual pistols can be helpful when there's a guy standing in the bunker with me and I don't have enough time to buy a proper weapon.

D- please create another topic about removing pistols as standard equipment and making them free.

ea3tz7bk4yctbvlst7f.png
    [04:27] CloWn: we are pistol team. lol

Edited once, last by NecessaryEvil ().

• We don't see a lot of FY7's or shotguns. How about a standard shotgun for the middle ranks instead of pistol?

overclocked and water cooled mang!
    Crysis_signature_by_spiridusumagik.jpg

• I am wondering if a fairer option is to up the spawn protection time a bit. This solves a lot of problems.

• to annoying to wait to do what? bunker rape them? :wink:

even 1 more second would make a big difference for those who want to drop their pistol(s) or whatever.

Come on people interested in your thoughts on this...........