Crysis Wars - Chain Swangaz Ball 3

• Gentlemen and Arson,

The third Crysis Wars tournament is currently open for registration!

sign up here: http://chainswangaz.challonge.com/tournaments/signup/QQQFnLniLD

Map: TBA (Vacant Small or Shipment)
    Dates: TBA - Matches can be scheduled weekends of any week provided your partner agrees

Normal server rules apply!!!!
    Excessive speed-noobing will result in disqualification.
    Glitching or exploiting will result in immediate disqualification.

Mode: IA
    Kill limit: 50
    Standard equipment: Scar W/ Laser
    Time limit: 25 minutes
    For future tournaments you will have 2 days to complete matches, finals and semi finals will be held Sundays.
    Tournament type: Double Elimination.

Installation:

1. Install Crysis Wars from your DVD or online marketplace of your choice and Patch 1.5 (Official Crytek.de mirror) or Mega.co.nz mirror

1a. you may download a copy of the .iso of the retail game from the following mirrors: Amazon AWS or Mediafire (includes patch 1.5)
    2. Add the below text to your hosts file in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

3. Start your game, you will need to register for a new account when prompted at the multiplayer screen - use a disposable password, or one you do not anywhere other than crysis wars (since this is a third party gamespy replacement)

****Match-ups are subject to change****
    ****Round winners, or spectators must submit a screenshot of the final score to the bracket or forum page****
    ****Players with pings over 200 may be disqualified if complaints are made****

****All players must abide by the rules of the =OSF= servers users/players with prior Infractions or bans are not eligible to participate****

• Hey talked with Evil last night about this. If you guys remember me back from ages ago, i went under a few nicknames... Back in =AF= i was Unforgiven, and in Cfg i went by Tron.cfg or Xninja.cfg. Anyways i had some free time this holiday and was checking out one of drops dedication video and i saw me and evil name on there under special thanks. So i remember this site from way back, and decided to maybe start gaming more. I would be totally down for a public game if we can get some people in. I dont care about winning as i know i will be rusti as hell,

but it would be cool to just play some with some us peeps. Anyways you guys might start seeing me some in the teamspeak server as i have winter holidays and im bored lol. Seen a few names here that reminds me of the OSF=server days. Ive seen point guard recently joined osf ,which is cool, i think back in 2012, he let me in his clan ax something but then i bailed out cause i was busy with random shit. Anyways good to be back, im up for playing about any game, i have Dayz, Black ops 3, Battlefield Hardline, Dying light(plus following dlc), battlefield 3, all cod games, i pretty much can get any game if you want to play it. But like i said im down with some crysis wars too :crazy:

-Shadow

• A number of users of this site no longer have working email addresses. A few of the more prominent people to not receive your message include poobar, thor, Lc, and shan. I have Lc and poobar on steam, but does anybody have shan or ThorSnaer on Steam, facebook, or have any other way of contacting them?

• A number of users of this site no longer have working email addresses. A few of the more prominent people to not receive your message include poobar, thor, Lc, and shan. I have Lc and poobar on steam, but does anybody have shan or ThorSnaer on Steam, facebook, or have any other way of contacting them?

Unfortunately the messages may have been marked as spam, considering the emails were sent through our Google Apps organization I imagine they wouldn't, unless they are using email hosts other than Gmail. The vast majority of emails are probably no longer active.

The following users' email addresses are invalid, or the message was rejected for whatever reason (Note this list only includes users, whose domain's actually send error responses)

VIPs should be contacted directly, unfortunately my Steam friends list lacks a lot of the old-timers, since we used X-Fire way back when.

P.S. if these users would like to update their email address please send me a Steam message, or let an active =OSF= member know. http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealicomrade

• holy shit i remembered the username and password to my alt i made in 2011

thanks for the email commie but I'm getting my masters degree in computer science right now so I can't play crysis

Your friend,

Tioga060

PS fix your mailgun none of my activation emails were sent

wtf why cant i have an image in my sig iOGQ1S1VV3hWO.png

• holy shit i remembered the username and password to my alt i made in 2011

thanks for the email commie but I'm getting my masters degree in computer science right now so I can't play crysis

Your friend,

Tioga060

PS fix your mailgun none of my activation emails were sent

Double check your email address, you're currently using: [email protected]