Posts by ShadowGuNz

Hey talked with Evil last night about this. If you guys remember me back from ages ago, i went under a few nicknames... Back in =AF= i was Unforgiven, and in Cfg i went by Tron.cfg or Xninja.cfg. Anyways i had some free time this holiday and was checking out one of drops dedication video and i saw me and evil name on there under special thanks. So i remember this site from way back, and decided to maybe start gaming more. I would be totally down for a public game if we can get some people in. I dont care about winning as i know i will be rusti as hell,

but it would be cool to just play some with some us peeps. Anyways you guys might start seeing me some in the teamspeak server as i have winter holidays and im bored lol. Seen a few names here that reminds me of the OSF=server days. Ive seen point guard recently joined osf ,which is cool, i think back in 2012, he let me in his clan ax something but then i bailed out cause i was busy with random shit. Anyways good to be back, im up for playing about any game, i have Dayz, Black ops 3, Battlefield Hardline, Dying light(plus following dlc), battlefield 3, all cod games, i pretty much can get any game if you want to play it. But like i said im down with some crysis wars too :crazy:

-Shadow