• Robocop,

I would like to apologize again for calling you and trying to make up and be friends again, I guess I didn't realize how angry you were. It must take an extreme amount of anger to call my towns police department to complain about me, and I am truly sorry.

I would like to think that we could be friends in the future but... I can't just move on from this, you have shamed my families name in my small town.

I would like you to resign from OSF on your own. This is a friendly community of gamers and that is the wrong way to handle things here.

Honestly should anybody be allowed to be a member of OSF if they call the police on a long time friend, and member of the group over a stupid teamspeak fight.

If you dont want to leave OSF, you can call the police back and rescind your statements, all of them. This is your decision to make.

-HolyDiver

--I guess I should have been clearer. This is only so you and I could ever have a chance of talking again. Of course none of those above things have to happen. It would just be very nice. I also honestly don't think you (or anyone) looks at the website.

• Lost for words really, parts of me think Robocop should run for president as he would get my vote, but at the same time maybe a tad to far?

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• that must have been a hella arguement, im both sad and happy i have no idea what went down.

how do you explain that to the cops.

-so officer, theres this guy, on teamspeak

-teamwhat????

-teamspeak, its a computer program where you can

-click.

• This is what makes it so legendary thats trolling on another level, Robocop just set the bar.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics