Here are some things I found out so far and feel free to add your favourites!
- less damage than AT Mines but they stick on everything so put them on walls, ceilings, car doors etc. and most of all: they are very effective in water on Paracel Storm (i. e. throwing from the bridges into the shallow water or just walk out at D or C)
- they are triggered by proximity and / or velocity. That means they are in some way better than C4 b/c you can sneak up on an enemy tank put 3 M2Slams on it and as soon as the tank starts to move away: boom.
- they work as boobie trap (remember SCANNER trapping C5 on Mesa back in the old days?)
- 3 are needed for MBT, 2-3 for LAV, 2 for the big jeep, 1 for the small jeep/buggy
- reviving quickly like in BF3 will bring the guy back with 20 health
- charging the paddels for about 2-3 sec before that will bring him back on 100 health (just keep pressing LMB)
- activate the active shield before attacking other boats. This will provide enough time being invulnerable to missiles
- if you have a 2nd monitor: use it to put the battle screen there! I feel blind now playing conquest without it.
I´m sure there is more to come later.
Let´s hope they fix the headshot bug soon.