• BECAUSE YOU HAVE FUCKED THE GAME I LOVE

DOG SHIT SMAL PINNED IN MAPS
    DOS SHIT AIR/ VEHICLE PLAY
    DOG SHIT COD INFLUENCE = SUCKS DOG SHIT GAMEING.COM
    change the game name to DICE and give the battlefield name back to the the people
    not every oneon this planet a tourettes filled shit kicker high on ten cans off coke
    if i wanted to play a half mix cod shit game i would just get homefront on xbox and at least the fucking worked
    THE MAPS are fucking shit
    THERE IS THAT MUCH SHIT WRONG WITH THIS GAME I AM THICK ASS FUCK AT WRIGHTING BUT COME SPEAKE TO ME AND I WILL SORT YOU OUT WITH A LOTT OF YOUR DOG SHIT BECAUSE.IS THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE THAT CLEVER CUNT MAKE THAT THICK CUNTS LIKE ME JUST DONT GET OR WHAT
    if i wanted a fucking retared game like this i would just play COD witch is all so dog shit bye the way

I CAN NOT PUT IN LETTERS THE FUCKING PISS TAKING SHIT GAMES YOU HAVE PUT OUT IN THE LAST THERE YEARS
    I CAN SAY IT THO

i dont think Biil gates could put down in words how fucking shit this game is and he has the frame of mind to do this type of shit

i have forgot half the shit i have wrote and forgot half the shit i wanted to say because i am thick but fuck me someone needs yo say this shit
    INVITE ME TO A PARTY AN I WILL PUT YOU RIGHT IN 30 SECONDS I CAN TALK UP THERE WITH THE BEST OF THEM BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO HAVE
    BF3 FOR FOR THAT SO YOU GET DOUBLE BUBBLE ON THE TINTERWEB YOU FUCKING TRAMPS

ONE _SICK_PUPP ban me shit kicker
    ps 80 fucking pounds i paid for this game and one for my friend 45 notes and the last five years of defending the game play to cod fucktards and last 3three years of this shit game play it would just have been easyer and cheaper to get a flight over to there and puch your fucking heads in
    i would ask for my money back but it will not make me fell any better

BECAUSE YOU HAVE FUCKED THE GAME I LOVE

CAN YOU GIVE ME THE NUMBER OF THE PEOPLE THAT MADE THE BATTLE FIELD AND BAD COMPANY SO I CAN DONATE
    COZ THIS IS HOURS SHIT AND MILLIONS WILL BYE AND PLAY THIS SHIT GAME AND IT IS
    NOT WHAT IS IS ITS
    14 YEARS OLD HIGH ON GLUE AND HAS NO PLACE ON MY PC FUCKTARDS

SOME SHIT I LIKE BUT AS THE WAY WITH EXERLANCE SOME ONE NEEDS KNOCKING THE FUCK OUT BEFORE YOU GET PERFECTION
    YOU GOT MY I P FUCKTARD I AM HERE ITS TOOK ME WELL TO LONGE TO WRIGHT THIS SHIT THAT WANT MAKE ANY SENSE SO THANK YOU AND FUCK YOU ONE_SICK_PUPP @ YOU CAN FIND ME FUCKTARD IF YOU WANT I ANT GOT TIME OR MONEY TO CHASE YOU BUT THINGS MAY CHANGE

JET PLAY WANK
    ALL MAPS LOOK GOOD BUT ITS ALL BULL SHIT IF I WANTED TO GO WOOPYDOO THAT JUST FELL OVER I WOULD JUST PLAY CAMPAIGN YOU FUCKING FUCKTARS GAME PLAY IS THE KEY

THE BEST THING TO COME OUT OF THIS HOLE CLUSTER FUCK FOR THE LAST THERE YEARS IS BATTLE FIELD FRIENDS

WHO TESTED THIS FUCKING GAME AND SAID IT GOOD SOME CRACK HEAD YOU GOT HIGH ON MY FUCKING MONEY I SORPOSE

I DONT MIND THE LAST GAMES HAVE I PAID FOR UP UNTILL BF3 BUT I WILL PUNCH SOMEONES FUCKING HEAD IN OVER THIS SHIT BEFORE THEY BURN ME UP

80 POUNDS FLIGHT TO SWEDEN DONIATSOINS @ONE_SICK_PUUP ON THIS SHIT GAME.COME

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• Quote from "NecessaryEvil"

i dont believe you wrote that, arborist. robocop maybe, but not arborist

I may bee thick ass shit at wrighting. With pour gramer but give me some credit :D

I pulled it of the battle log forums before it got censored, it's just a small example of the toxic bile being posted there.
    Me and Ginia have not got BF4 yet at £85 each for premium it's a little to much. And after we paid for premium on BF3 which apart from the close quarters pack was poor so not sure if the premium content on BF4 will be worth it.

I still like BF3 particularly Rush on based infantry maps, it's fast paced and with good team play and balance fun with the sort of gameplay I like.

The scripted events and levoloution bollocks just seems lame. What ever happened to great gameplay.

Had a few hours on Crysis Wars, it's not as fun as it used to be as most servers are modded with infinite speed and cloak, so full of lagging speed whores, cloakers and VTOL whores. Yet still has the gameplay I love, I'm just a little rusty is all.

Tryton on life

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• i think bf4 is an improvement over bf3 because the knife works, but it shouldnt take a whole new game to fix a glitch and to re-add the commander mode that was absent from bf3. i feel that big maps are missing, but surely this is by design, as they will get you to pay the extra $50 for premium if you want the maps they've purposely left out of the base game. admittedly, i cannot recommend bf4 at this time because it crashes too often and because of the high price (i only bought it because green man gaming had it on sale for $48)

chachi said fsg crysis wars server is fun and no mods...i have to give it a try

• For now there are to few maps in BF4 like Metro or Grand Basar but I am looking forward to that second assault DLC where those will be delivered.
    The reasons I like the game are
    - putting the battlescreen on the second monitor
    - Paracel Storm
    - the wonderful little bird and the attack boat
    - the new perk system or field upgrade

I used to be a "Rush-ian" in BF3 but never played so much Conquest now

Edit: just found out how to use the M2Slam properly... very funny

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• There's a way to get battlescreen on your phone... unless they didn't release that feature yet. Oh, yeah, but evil's phone is so old he can't even get battlelog on it :P

"Knowledge is power and power corrupts, so study hard and be evil."
    "If we do not end wars, wars will end us"

• Quote from "eraser1"

There's a way to get battlescreen on your phone... unless they didn't release that feature yet. Oh, yeah, but evil's phone is so old he can't even get battlelog on it :P

He has worm though!

Tryton on life

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• its not released yet as an app for iPhone / Android. I think they mentioned end of November.

Yea, first I thought who needs that battlescreen but it gives a slight advantage b/c now that "I spotted an enemy sniper / vehicle" makes sense for the first time. Knowing where a tank is sitting and in which direction he is looking shows you how to approach it

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg