you guys playing this

• Last time you were on was during Redux, and only for a couple of days... then you randomly joined teamspeak then instantly left... what was up with that? 0_o

"Knowledge is power and power corrupts, so study hard and be evil."
    "If we do not end wars, wars will end us"

• Actually, I spelled it like that on purpose.... Non-sparkeler... Knowing my attention to grammar, you would assume I would go back to edit it, but I didn't, so I obviously did it on purpose.

"Knowledge is power and power corrupts, so study hard and be evil."
    "If we do not end wars, wars will end us"

• I'm back Guys...sort-of im gonna be having about 6 weeks off from work over Xmas so will up for some BF4 for sure :)

PS haven't been keeping up with the fps,...so will be shit to begin with...but in my second MP game of BF4 I had with Ripley I did kill a few hele's with my tank...so it's bring back flashbacks of my early days with Crysis. (ah C7...great times :)

"Aspire to Inspire before you expire." "life.............is a state of mind."

• Quote from "DMC_RULEZ"

I'm back Guys...sort-of im gonna be having about 6 weeks off from work over Xmas so will up for some BF4 for sure :)

PS haven't been keeping up with the fps,...so will be shit to begin with...but in my second MP game of BF4 I had with Ripley I did kill a few hele's with my tank...so it's bring back flashbacks of my early days with Crysis. (ah C7...great times :)

i thought you were gone all this time because you got too old for video games

welcome back and merry christmas

• HEHE

Thanks for the Hello and merry Crimbo to you too sir Evil, and merry Christmas everyone :)

And yep I haven't stopped gaming...spent a lot of time playing Borderlands 2 with Poobar and co about 500h+
    and also a we bit of Mine craft using the mod Feed the beast (unleashed) the mod FTB is a collection of 160 of the best mods in one pack...I even have my own 20 slot server (ill have to whitelist anyone that might be interested in joining me)

Other then that Still work for Bohemia Interactive Simulations (VBS2/3) and are part of the other PR mod team
    12thmechanised http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php…ay-Modification
    , so play a bit of arma 3.. but not much ..got a vid here somewhere ..the beginning has a we bit of you Evil and holy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Turn up the Vol!!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Aspire to Inspire before you expire." "life.............is a state of mind."

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• Wow that first video has to be old. Been a while since i was in arma 3.

SAVE A WHALE HARPOON A FAT CHICK

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).