• So, ArmA III has been announced!!! See this link for more details http://www.arma3.com/buy
    I cannot see getting anything but the supporter edition since, in my mind it is the best value. You get a 60 dollar set of games, 30-45 dollars worth of DLC, and you get to help out the developers. Considering DMC put some time into the game, and I personally love ArmA and find that BIS are the only real PC developers left, that produce content of value anymore it is a no-brainer.

Here's some pictures, also if you buy the game you get 3 invites for the singleplayer alpha.

[DEAD LINKS REMOVED]

Night time is looking very cool, as well as underwater combat - imagine being a frogman in DayZ, coming out of the water in Cherno blasting beaners away in the night.

Any who, the mod support and already existent mod community makes the game worth much much more than BF3. Also imagine PR in A3!

• I want to get the digital deluxe edition but I cant see myself paying $18 for digital maps and tactical guide. BUT they should show some game type if any, I would love to see some objected based gameplay or some sort of PR and become popular. Honestly if they took conquest from battlefield with something like 20 objectives and 200 players I would cry I would be so happy.

SAVE A WHALE HARPOON A FAT CHICK

• Yeah, I'm trying to decide between digital deluxe or supporter, cause future DLC's look enticing... Oh well, leaning towards supporter version because money isn't that big of an issue, and I have to give these guys props for this awesome series anyways.

"Knowledge is power and power corrupts, so study hard and be evil."
    "If we do not end wars, wars will end us"

• its good yea but still in alpha ive picked up on glitches such as Night vision in multiplayer doesnt have an icon as well as it has a slot for night vision but it goes where binoculars are and idk if its jsut me but when im in a car the rear vision mirrors and side mirrors of the car flash black