Ban Appeal on Dayz FR16 server

• Me and a friend were passing by the NW airfield, we spotted what seemed to be a military base built on the runways, we decided to go in there and investigate, but as we were doing that we were both banned, with the following message:

"You were kicked off the game. (Battleeye: Admin ban (DayZ Anti-Hax 19.12.2012 0608 (Hacking damage)))".

We've been playing on this server for over a month and we would like access to it again as we did nothing wrong. My character name is Fisgas, my friend's character name is Zawox.

Thank you for your time.

• Yep, we were headed to the barracks for loot wen we saw that "fortification". Square shaped with 2 bunkers inside.

As we were exploring it, we both got kicked and banned at same time. :(

• My friend and I (kevin and Phil, in game names) where also both banned in the NW airfield, it seems you may have a bug on your server, he was banned when he found a body and I was banned when I was looking at a vehicle with the error described above.
    Thanks for reading and I hope we can play on your excellent server again soon.
    Phil.

• That building is a Thunderdome spawned in by a hacker, i've been inside without problems to be honest nothing interesting inside, best avoided.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• Quote from "Fisgas"

Ok, thank you for letting us know, can you unban us plz?

It will be dealt with by icomrade as soon as he is online sorry I cannot help get this sorted for you quicker.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• I went to log onto the server to play with a few friends but before I could even log in I gained an admin ban with the message "Nahhhh" or something along the lines? Could this ban be reconsidered and/or could I be informed as to why I have been banned?

I was banned around 5 pm GMT.
    User: Cian

• Quote from "Cian"

I went to log onto the server to play with a few friends but before I could even log in I gained an admin ban with the message "Nahhhh" or something along the lines? Could this ban be reconsidered and/or could I be informed as to why I have been banned?

I was banned around 5 pm GMT.
    User: Cian

No need to make a thread and a post, I will see them both.