New App to Become an Old School Fighter from Sharpie

• There is a new applicatant by the name of
    Sharpie

If you have an Xfire account, what is your profile name?
    Response
    : none

Membership is on an invitation-only basis. Which OSF member has invited you to make an application?
    Response
    : none

I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility
    Response
    : Yes

Which is closest to your ambitions regarding applying for =OSF=
    Response
    : I plan to contribute, and take part in OSF activities on a daily basis

What is your age?
    Response
    : 40

What Country or State do you live in?
    Response
    : Wales, UK

Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?
    Response:
    I have been playing day z on your server for a while now and been visiting your website regularly and would like to join you guys if thats possible. I have been online gaming since sudden strike more years ago than I care to mention. I have also modded the original Call of duty with a realism mon for a ladder me and some friends run so I also have experience from the programing and admin side as well as the fun side. My only limitations to helpping out are work (we all have that cross to bare - and my daughter who i have two weekends a month and I will explain more about that situation if I am successful in joining you guys at OSF.I also have my own comms ventrillo server which you guys are welcome on anytime but also have the teamspeak client so am happy tio join your comms anytime. My reasons for wanting to join are that I believe games like these are better when played with a group of friends, and OSF has all the attributes and values that I think a lot of other groups,clans,guilds or kins lack.

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• Hey Sharpie, we'd love it if you came in our teamspeak, comms is an essential part of the application process. Of course, since DayZ is persistent we will probably move you out of our channel if you go AFK, stop talking, or we need privacy. At the moment I'm not sure any member would feel comfortable enough to vote either way on your application.

You're more than welcome to join our teamspeak server @ ts.oldschoolfighters.com
    Thanks.

• Hey Sharpie thx for the application!
    Like the other guys said hop on ts first there should be someone from either the european or us survivors online so we get to know you.
    It should be like 11 votes or so needed for becoming a member.
    Yoda, Arborist, Ginia (and sometimes DMC) are from the uk as well

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• It's nice to see that you've taken interest. I think you're our first applicant since we've started playing DayZ and unfortunately for you and us, DayZ is unique in that we can't trust anyone we don't know. I'm sure that I'm speaking on behalf of most of us when I say that there's no way for us to know if you're actually just interested in jacking our vehicles and raiding our tents, especially because you haven't been invited to join by any member. Joining the group is likely going to be a slow process through DayZ as each of us slowly decide whether or not we trust you, but I look forward to hearing from you in the meantime.

• Hey Sharpie, I,ve seen you in the server and would be happy to team up with you sometime, I'm away for a couple of weeks still so when I'm back I hope to see you in dayz.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• I completley understand evil and hadn't thought about it from that perspective. But it reafirms why I would to join you guys - you play the game the right way and dont make rash decisions. I believe that I have played on your server the second longest for hours played and you can see from my score Im not great. I also used to play a little bf3 and black ops but the lack of value on life in thouse just made it a mad kill fest cos no one cared about death. That is the reson why I like day z - if you die you loose the lot. Thanks for the consideration guys and I look forward to chatting to you all on TS soon ( may be create a quarentine room - untill I prove im not infected ;) )

• Quote from "Sharpie"

. Thanks for the consideration guys and I look forward to chatting to you all on TS soon ( may be create a quarentine room - untill I prove im not infected ;) )

Our server is very public, anyone is welcome to join and we've had a few dayz players playing on our server join TS none have expressed an interest in joining the group or I think even registered on this site yet they are still welcome as long as they behave. A player called Passey was dropping by with a friend both from the UK if I remember right not sure if they still use our TS though if gives you opportunities to team up with other players on the server even if they are not in OSF directly. But for reasons Evil has mentioned we have a members only channel.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics