Website Suggestions: Make Them Here

• Post any improvements or new features that you would like to see added to this site. Also, any new features or improvements made will be documented here. Bug reports should still go in the announcement "New Website - Bug Reports," thanks.

• ravaged also should be nixed, put up an =OSF= banner with either a recruitment slogan i.e. osf wants you, a members list with ts info. just somethin more proactive than vaporware.

edit : i guess the beta is out so until the feedback is in np

• Quote from "chachi_wan"

ravaged also should be nixed, put up an =OSF= banner with either a recruitment slogan i.e. osf wants you, a members list with ts info. just somethin more proactive than vaporware.

I'm not quite sure I know what you mean. could you explain a bit more?

P.s. I don't think we have a slogan, get crakin'!

Edited 2 times, last by ().

• how about all osf members should have no restriction in making posts too soon...cuz i went to delete mine and wanted to re-post but it told me i had to wait before posting again so soon

ea3tz7bk4yctbvlst7f.png
    [04:27] CloWn: we are pistol team. lol

• Quote from "NecessaryEvil"

how about all osf members should have no restriction in making posts too soon...cuz i went to delete mine and wanted to re-post but it told me i had to wait before posting again so soon

I'm sure that's possible for all member, but it is not possible for just a group. Certain things like that are built in to phpbb with no customization options. Although, all osf members should be able to double post and normal member cannot.

• I have found that my 1st place trophy is not displayed in this forum and as a recipient of the Gold Chain Trophy in the Chain Swangaz Challenge, I think it's right for the accomplishment to be brandished in the form of a gold name and no signature size restrictions if possible. Thank you.

ea3tz7bk4yctbvlst7f.png

• Quote from "NecessaryEvil"

I have found that my 1st place trophy is not displayed in this forum and as a recipient of the Gold Chain Trophy in the Chain Swangaz Challenge, I think it's right for the accomplishment to be brandished in the form of a gold name and no signature size restrictions if possible. Thank you.

Signature restrictions are in place because if the image is too large it will cause a vertical scroll bar and/or clip. Also there is no way to customize that on a per-user basis.

You can make a new group, set the group color to #EEC900 then set it as your default group.

• Maybe there's a way to make the whole website a bit wider? Seems like there's a lot of unused space on the left and right on the front page and in the forum. Unless that makes it a problem for people using low resolution screens?

ea3tz7bk4yctbvlst7f.png

• Oh I'm sorry I didn't get a new post notification for this. Yes, the website can easily be made wider, and yes it does create a small problem for people with low res screens. I'll up it to ~74% right now its at 65%

Edit: 74 is waaaaaaaay too much, the blank space on the left and right becomes blank space between the banners on the side of the page and the center of the page. I think 70% is wide enough.

• I'm not sure if anyone noticed but there is now a custom scroll bar and max image width is 901px so massive signatures don't get resized, although I would suggest scaling them down.

Remember seems to be working for me, at least over the past couple of days.