=OSF= FR16 DayZ Server

• Quote from "eraser1"

Awesome, and I don't know if ARB told you or not but there was a bit of artillery spawned in by a hacker that destroyed some buildings that our helis were on. Perhaps illegal vehicles should also be added to the list... if possible. Any bit of evidence in the logs that any illegal vehicle/projectile should automatically call for removal of the vehicle/source of projectile.

Uh... that never spawned in, it was caught by the filter and never executed on the server.
    There is a restriction in place for illegal vehicles, it can admittedly be improved. But, that vehicle was not created, or all signs point to it not being created. It was probably satchel charges.

• Yes Eraser I only made this assumption as the time stamp and what i assume the position of the player at the time seemed to correlate that, at the same time i never checked to see if the guy brought it satchel charges.... it was just an assumption.

Although one guy last night must be a repeat offender Lt.Litvan as he was very clever in evading the tactics he must know we use, I eventually found what I needed to know and he won himself a ban.
    It was a struggle last night in our attempt to dominate all 4 heli's 1st the Mi17 stoled by Litvan the recovered as he flew over my head and landed in a field near me. Then the Mi17 coming under attack the tail rotor being shot out me spinning out of control 2km's out to sea then managing to get it back, and over enough of a flat landing spot to emergency land it which was pretty epic. Then our little bird got teleported away from us the player in question was banned straight away but not before he moved it to some unknown place, so we took of in search and I promptly got into and uncontrolled descent with a fully repaired heli and crashed it.... survived the crash spawned in heard the pitter patter of footsteps behind me bleeding and with a headache came face to face with a beaner and a Lee Enfield......

Tonight i'm playing some BF3.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• He did teleport the heli to himself I am sure of that, pretty sure he got banned instantly to as it was not flown again till the morning.

Tryton on life

• Quote from "ArboristUK"

He did teleport the heli to himself I am sure of that, pretty sure he got banned instantly to as it was not flown again till the morning.

If you attach the chopper to yourself you will be kicked or banned instantly, if you are kicked and not banned it will prevent the heli (or item in questiong) from moving. If the ban must take place in order for the player to be kicked then the object will move, but no further damage can happen. You made it sound like he was flying the chopper that he moved or moved to, therefor he would not have been kicked or banned, which means he got to it a different way than attaching it to his player.

• Quote from "m312009"

My reaction at "FR16 is unavailable" center

Ha nice to see you here m312009.

Tryton on life

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• Quote from "0marshy0"

Hey, is anyone else having problems logging onto the server since yesterday?

I keep getting the 'oops. Something went wrong!...' text.

Any ideas?

+1

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).