Day Z zombie survival mod: info, videos, tips and tricks

• Quote from "Ripley"

<div class="yvBBCode_quote" cite="&quot;NecessaryEvil&quot;">just something to watch out for: of 2 vehicles that were essentially side-by-side, the one that i hard-saved manually, an offroad, had it's gear deleted after server restart while the other unsaved vehicle, a v3s, retained all it's cargo. Nothing a bit of conservative gear diversification can't revert, but something to be aware of.</div>

I dont think there is any reliable way to save your stuff. There was a rocket launcher in the blue van and I did not save it after leaving it but all gear is gone now.

yea all the gear on the offroad was also deleted the other day. tents seem to be more reliable at holding gear through restarts

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• very cool video

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SAVE A WHALE HARPOON A FAT CHICK

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• Quote from &quot;NecessaryEvil&quot;

or if you're killacon, you can log out at a nice loot spawning area and hop into another server to see what is has there lol. just make sure the server has saved your position recently.

Thats what I was doing before I met you guys haha, unfortunately it would've helped if i had known how to make more loot spawn lol. Also, DayZ saves stats when you leave automatically, even alt+f4. Well, that's what they say at least.

"Knowledge is power and power corrupts, so study hard and be evil."
    "If we do not end wars, wars will end us"

• Quote from &quot;NecessaryEvil&quot;

Note that you're quoting me from over 2 months ago kiddo. Much has changed since then.

*facepalm* I didn't notice that lol. I thought there was only one page foe this topic too,that's how ignorant I was, so please excuse me lol

• Quote from &quot;eraser1&quot;

*facepalm* I didn't notice that lol. I thought there was only one page foe this topic too,that's how ignorant I was, so please excuse me lol

You are excused.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• This video made me lol

I would call them wiggers, but maybe Arborist or Yoda can tell me if there's another word for them when they're British kids.

• Video is not available here, make sure you guys keep me posted on dayz developments as I,ll be keeping an eye on the forums during my break.

On another note keep an eye out for the NWA boys, I was looking for them on the OSF server the other day 6 of them, went to the north west airfield as I was scouting to the south I found a guy by a bush and killed him it was an NWA guy..... Then it dawned on me North West Airfield NWA whizz crack I got ambushed and just survived.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• Quote from &quot;ArboristUK&quot;

Video is not available here, make sure you guys keep me posted on dayz developments as I,ll be keeping an eye on the forums during my break.

On another note keep an eye out for the NWA boys, I was looking for them on the OSF server the other day 6 of them, went to the north west airfield as I was scouting to the south I found a guy by a bush and killed him it was an NWA guy..... Then it dawned on me North West Airfield NWA whizz crack I got ambushed and just survived.

You could make a rage comic out of that... but make sure you put in "GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!" at the end lol

• Came across a group of at least six at Scary Sobor. This is some of the action from my perspective:

and from Chachi's perspective:

The ghillie guy did get away, but we ended up getting four of them between the three of us and suffered no casualties, so I feel it was a success overall.