• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SAVE A WHALE HARPOON A FAT CHICK

Edited once, last by K9shibby (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• I thought the devs said you wouldn't be able to snipe accurately with slugs anymore like you could in battle company but these vids say otherwise :wink:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Quote from "icomrade";p="11601"

omg, shibby is the new DMC, he creates a new topic for everything.
    and there's a youtube button shibby, it makes your post look like evils instead of just a link. :)

I was thinking the same thing about the topic thing, the more you make topics shibbs the less people are gonna see my latest topic; clan mates doing burnouts. :) Also were is this elusive youtube button at exactly icomrade?

NO HACKS BEEYATCHES

Edited once, last by robocop (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• Quote from "robocop";p="11603"

I was thinking the same thing about the topic thing, the more you make topics shibbs the less people are gonna see my latest topic; clan mates doing burnouts. :) Also were is this elusive youtube button at exactly icomrade?

The reply box, you've used it before.

• Quote from "icomrade";p="11601"

omg, shibby is the new DMC, he creates a new topic for everything.
    and there's a youtube button shibby, it makes your post look like evils instead of just a link. :)

SAVE A WHALE HARPOON A FAT CHICK

Edited once, last by K9shibby (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• Quote from "K9shibby"

OK, i literally watched that "dramatic chipmunk" and the "darthmatic chipmunk" a dozen times and pissed myself laughing each time xD

"Knowledge is power and power corrupts, so study hard and be evil."
    "If we do not end wars, wars will end us"