- Sandybridge Core i7 2600k
- ASUS Saberthooth Motherboard
- 8Gb 1600mhz memory
- Two WD Blue 1TB hard drives in RAID1
- NZXT Hades case (the crysis case)
- Antec Truepower New 750 watt PSU
- Twin Turbo's
- Lots of ammo
So I built this new rig and it's fast and all. The i7 2600k Sandybridge is worth the money. Other computers just seem too slow now, except my work computer. Everything is instant, and the only game I cannot play constantly on MAXIMUM SETTINGS is Metro2033.
I will post pictures when everything is in the case. The case I bought from Xoxide.com, which ships directly from the NZXT warehouse. It was missing accessories and parts, so I used another case that was laying around.
Also, the triple radiator and water cooling system will not be installed until I get a new water block.