Battlefield 3: Screenshots, Videos and More

• Quote from "NecessaryEvil";p="11467"

Crysis Fridays are still on my schedule.

I'll see what I can do for fridays as the winter season i'm kind of tied up even without much snow. I also have been playing with some new cam software I bought for a product I'm trying to design before someone else does. I cant say what it is for obvious reasons but also I have tried to get on ts but seems to be not working, also tried updating ts but that probably isnt the answer.

P.s. If you want to talk to someone that is totally self-centered and doesnt give a shit about anyone log onto dropshots ts and have a conversion with the people there and see if you can figure out who im talking about lol. dropshots ts is the only one working for me atm.

NO HACKS BEEYATCHES

Edited once, last by robocop (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by Anonymous (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• lol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

Edited once, last by Ripley (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• i made this video just for fun :D

Edited once, last by blackhawk (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• Tryton sent me this link and I think it is worth posting:

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

Holy shit!

Edited once, last by blackhawk (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

Rip, Yoda, Black and Tryton we have to test this noobshit!

• blackhawk u like glitch mob right?

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg