New Application to Become an Old School Fighter #8 from Snip

• You have a new Application to Become an Old School Fighter

From User Sniper777

Question: Xfire name

Response:

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions

I plan to play in OSF servers occasionally on the weekends

Yes

I would like to take part in weekly practice sessions and play several days per week

Yes

I plan on contributing however possible, and take part in OSF activities on a daily basis

Yes

In addition to the above options, I plan on doing what it takes to become an OSF administrator

Yes

Question: What is your age?

Response: 32

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

Um.. let's see, I've been playing on the CoP server for over one year now and I think its about time to join :)

not to mention, when PayPal is up and running i'd like to make a contribution to the cause.

I am hoping to get ADMIN rights so I can discipline those who seek to disobey the rules while playing on the server. I can't tell you how many times i've been online and no ADMIN was there to do anything about the people raping and TK each other. OH does that piss me off... "can't we just all get along."

• If u guys ask me I have seen Sniper777 getting a cure over the last weeks from his continuing sniping desease. I think I could boost the convalescence by some training sessions.

So approved in my eyes :wink:
    PS: He is living in the sunshine state, thats likeable

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• Hey Sniper777. I also agree with Ripley about your disease being partially cured, which is good.

It's fine with me if you'd like to wear the OSF tag in front of your name. As of now, there is no official time scheduled for practice sessions, but please stay tuned.

As for the admin thing, we'll hold off on that for just a little while to make sure we can trust you. 8)

Lookin' forward to talking with you and seeing you in !OSF MESA 24/7 :D

ea3tz7bk4yctbvlst7f.png
    [04:27] CloWn: we are pistol team. lol