New App to Become an Old School Fighter #73 from [59]TheSupo

• You have a new App to Become an Old School Fighter

From User [59]TheSupositoire

Question: If you have an Xfire account, what is your profile name ?

Response: [59]TheSupositoire

Question: Do NOT create an application unless you have been invited to join OSF. Enter the name of the OSF member who has invited you to make an application:

Response: =OSF=Shinobi2020

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: I plan to play in OSF servers occasionally on the weekends

Question: What is your age?

Response: 24

Question: What country or state do you live in?

Response: France

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

I'm a Crysis War player and i'm never join team, i love this game but there is lot of bad player, i say bad not because they play bad but have bad mentality, i like the spirit of OSF. I have my own CWars (Asimov) server and some OSF player come sometime play here (i think especially to Arborist ^^). I see you are very good player. Me i'm not good player, just not bad. I think other Player with strange name request here (Toxicopathe), it's juste my best friend in real life.

For me become an OSF would be an honor, because i player OSF i have speak are cool and very hard to kill ^^
    And too because i want join team, for learn and train.

As you see my english is .... bad. I hope you have understand ^^ .

Other motivation : For me it's good opportunity to learn english :p

[i have copy paste the toxicopathe's post because i'm more noob in english than him (i understand, and write a little but hard]

Friendly The Supositoire :)

• Hi Supo, join the TS3 sometime and we will see what happens from there.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• you got my vote, had a blast playing with you yesterday, sucks i had to work...teamspeak is a good way to learn...just dont do what i did and leave your head set everywhere else but where you need it hahaha

shinobi2020

• Its a Yes from me

Although your English sucks :lol: importantly i have fun with you and your a nice guy I can see this even if your english is not great.
    Unfortunatly not speaking english will make it hard for you to get votes, and at the moment its already hard there are just not many clan members playing Crysis regular these days.

I hope you would not be to disapointed if you did not get enough votes I just hope you continue to use our TS3 and enjoying gaming with us as much as we do.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics