New App to become an OSF member from Josh

• Application typed and submitted by BigVisk.

Question: If you have an Xfire account, what is your profile name ?

Response: No

Do NOT create an application unless you have been invited to join OSF. Which current OSF member has agreed to be your referrer?

Me, Bigvisk, i guess. unless someone else wants to, guess its irrelevant though.

I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Yes, i think

Joining OSF - Ambitions

Wants the OSF tags and thinks of you all as his buds, no great aspirations.

What is your age?

What country or state do you live in?

Response: NY state (not the city fools)

Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:
    BigVisk is my uncle and the freaking man. oh ya, and i enjoy playing on your server when i am over at BigVisk's house on sundays.

Thanks.

• I'm also not 100% convinced he wrote all of his application! Particularly the last part :D

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• there's no age requirement, but i think 9 is really pushing it a bit...hopefully there's a way to explain that to josh without breaking his heart...im sure a kickass uncle like bigvisk can figure out a way of doing this

however, i could be by myself in my way of thinking and find that there are 11 others who want to vote "yes"...which i'd be cool with

• i already told him he was to young, and that worked for a long time. until, according to him, people asked why he wasnt in osf, he said i said he couldnt, and peep told him to add it to his name (and supposedly how to, as i didnt show him how to make a profile)

next sunday ill tell him hes to young, if he doesnt believe me he can post an app and let the membership decide.