• ok i have the pc now but why do i have laggs when i have crossfire turned on(even if i have low abd high settings) and when i turn crossfire off i don't have any laggs? whats happening?

• Because ATI is not very good. Nvidia is the name brand quality you should buy. ATI cards wear out over time anyway.

All components wear out regardless of the chip manufacturer, the gpu chips (Nvidia VS. ATI) are both of equal quality (unless you have a scientific study that proves otherwise). however, depending on the pcb manufacturer (e.g. MSI, Asus, EVGA, Sapphire, XFX) the components will differ in quality, lower quality mosfets, bios chips, RAM, and capacitors, will fail long before the gpu; due to that reason, it is a good idea to buy the overclocked version of the card, because of better component quality.

• Why does it seem like we can't see or read the text on our forum without squinting. lol

All components wear out regardless of the chip manufacturer, the gpu chips (Nvidia VS. ATI) are both of equal quality (unless you have a scientific study that proves otherwise). however, depending on the pcb manufacturer (e.g. MSI, Asus, EVGA, Sapphire, XFX) the components will differ in quality, lower quality mosfets, bios chips, RAM, and capacitors, will fail long before the gpu; due to that reason, it is a good idea to buy the overclocked version of the card, because of better component quality.

Nvidia chips have better microcode, meaning more efficient processing. Same thing with Intel's newest Core i7's. My gaming rig is an AMD-based rig, however I openly will admit that credit belongs to Nvidia and Intel for being the best in quality and overall.

overclocked and water cooled mang!
    Crysis_signature_by_spiridusumagik.jpg

Edited once, last by B-e-t-a (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• haha crossfirem problem i have fixed but now is an another ptoblem
    when I play the game then my screen hangs at one time and I can not do anything more than restart it at the button
    i have 2xati 5770
    intel core 2 quad q6600
    4x2gb ddr2 1333ghz
    3 extra collers
    2 drives

maybe is 500W power supply to low?

• Never heard of Sharkoon. Is that really the brand of power supply? Seriously?

Go buy an Antec True Power New 750 watt, or a Corsair 750 watt, or a PC Power & Cooling 750 watt power supply. Otherwise, you will always have problems. Then one day that 500 watt generic PSU will burn out and risk destroying the whole rig.

overclocked and water cooled mang!
    Crysis_signature_by_spiridusumagik.jpg

• Nvidia chips have better microcode, meaning more efficient processing. Same thing with Intel's newest Core i7's. My gaming rig is an AMD-based rig, however I openly will admit that credit belongs to Nvidia and Intel for being the best in quality and overall.

yes, i know what microcode means, but i was talking about quality not performance. Intel and AMD both run CISC based processors, which can not even come close to RISC based processors. ATI vs Nvidia does not justify the huge price jump for 10 fps gain, if you ask me purchase the ATI; my experiences with Nvidia have been shit, but i try to be un-biased. unfortunately, i can't disprove or prove your Nvidia vs ATI microcode argument (not to say it's invalid),but i cant post my 5870's supported microcode from Everest, that is if someone will post the fermi's supported microcode. (i dont mean Physx, cuda, or open GL)

find your psu's real manufacturer [url=http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/psu-manufacturer-oem,2729.html]Tom's_Hardware[/url]

• Your screen hangs? You mean the machine just freezes up? If the psu were underpowered, I think you'd blue screen, as that is what happened to me in the past when I tried using a psu that wasn't powerful enough. So yea, 500 watts is probably enough juice.

btw, nice pissing contest icomrade and beta. You can't really expect blackhawk to replace his video cards for nvidia ones as a means to solving performance issues. Unless he wants to fold proteins, then his 5770's are just as capable as similarly priced offerings from nvidia. In the case that you are into protein folding, then yea ati cards are more useful as paper weights than anything else.