• If you have noticed I haven't been on for a little over a week. I can't play. When I try to play any game its a god damn slide show. My upload speed was only .44mbps and I'm supposed to have the top tier broadband. Also my download speed was anyway from 1-8 depending on when I click it. Downloading files fails miserably also... FFS STUPID TIME WARNER. I called them and all they would do is point out "oh hey your signal strength is low" and then proceed to restart my modem from their end. That worked, for about 3 hours. Then it got fucked again and now I'm back in the same boat.

PS LOL at Specter

PPS Have scrims stopped all together the last few weeks when I could actually play I got on every Saturday but no one showed up?

i6htc9cpjgfg00dffn5.jpg

• yeah we saw you connecting the day before but you were gone pretty fast...

In terms of scrims: I am sorry but I was not able to join the last Saturdays due to other stuff (friends wedding etc.) and I may not even make it today.

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• yeah we saw you connecting the day before but you were gone pretty fast...

In terms of scrims: I am sorry but I was not able to join the last Saturdays due to other stuff (friends wedding etc.) and I may not even make it today.

Life comes first no problem. It was just odd how the one a few weeks ago had almost 20 people and then it goes to none lol

i6htc9cpjgfg00dffn5.jpg

Edited once, last by Slacker101 (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• so is it fixed, i had to have a guy come out and hard wire the phone line from an outside box to one jack in the house because before half the outlets and jacks werent hooked up and the signal was traveling to a bunch of wires that werent hooked up weakining the signal

p.s. the internet fucking pisses me off somtimes i believe when i send them 200 dollars a month they turn on the internet and the signal should flow like water i just have to plumb it were i want it to go then thats it. why doesnt the outlets in the house lose there signal. what a scam. sorry im venting :) bill gates give me all your money.

NO HACKS BEEYATCHES