New App to Become an Old School Fighter #67 from blackhawk

• LOOOOOOOLLLL Rip you are an arrogant ...

you think that you are funny xD

ähm you need more bad players xD come on WHO IS STILL PLAYING CRYSIS sobody ?!?!?! and why ???? because Rip is in the osf clan and i think everybody are going to hate you !

you will see!.!.!.!.!

May I remind you that on the OSF application you said you would show a good level of maturity and respect our rules? I believe you're doing exactly the opposite there. If you still want to join us, I'd seriously recommend a change in your behaviour, otherwise I don't see any reason why you should be hanging around here...

Edited once, last by Lc77 (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Black i hope you can join the clan but when i were you i'll NEVER join that clan ! :arrow: i would join the Noobhunters clan because there aura german people and they are more friendly than this guys here!

do what you like ! But NEVER speake with me in real life like you did it here.

• Black i hope you can join the clan but when i were you i'll NEVER join that clan ! :arrow: i would join the Noobhunters clan because there aura german people and they are more friendly than this guys here!

do what you like ! But NEVER speake with me in real life like you did it here.

I've spent time in the NoobHunters TS and yes they were nice people the ones i spoke to especialy NH-NotAloneHere a very helpfull decent person, i'm sure there are lots of nice clans out there to join not only OSF. Your not being very freindly to your friend Blackhawk you should allow him to make his own decision and i think he had every right to talk to you how he wanted considering how you are derailing his application thread please do not post in this topic again if you have a complaint or issue with OSF or one of its members start another thread please do not post it here in Blackhawks application! Thank you

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

Edited once, last by ArboristUK (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• dE4TH U REALY FRIENDLY I SEE blackhowk isnt agresive how u in game i think OSF members the most friendly they are amazing people but u never check this becouse u give up too fast

signature1oc.jpg

• LC do u meen me or De4th?

I mean De4th. You showed a good level of maturity blackhawk, no question about that. I believe the issue here is age, where kids (de4th is 13 isn't he?) tend not to be mature and start attacking someone if they don't get what they want...also de4th, you should realize that everything that happened to you is a result of your own actions, you had the votes, but you had to beg people for more and that's what clearly showed you're not mature enough. Right now you're just making the situation worse and there's always a limit...you're about to cross it.

Let me just make it clear here, that I have nothing against people of a young age, but it is a fact that they tend to be more immature. Now, I've seen exceptions myself and there are many young people who are more mature than some 30 year old guys I know, who even have a family, and some of these exceptions are here in the clan.

Edited once, last by Lc77 (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• I vote yes for BlackHawk, and death just chill out man take your words and put them on bullets them bring them in the game i still ain't an admin even though i've played as osf for a year and played on the servers for awhile before that, did i mention i kick ass 8)

NO HACKS BEEYATCHES

• i vote yes for you

and is De4th the new tioga??????

People Are Like Slinkies... Basically Useless... And Yet It's So Amusing To Watch Them Fall Down The Stairs

• Eh...ripley can't you do the same thing you did to me and skip the remaining votes? I know that was a different case because we already knew what evil would say but blackhawk probably won't get enough votes, as not many people have been online here recently and I believe he deserves it...not only has he been around for a long time but he even left the NH trials to come back here. Just my opinion anyway...