New App to Become an Old School Fighter #67 from blackhawk

• man guys i really don't know which clan should i try to join. man i'm joining the osf ts since i started too play. osf is a part of my crysis "life" at noobhunters are some guys that are really nice too i can't decide me. :( i really don't know

• Apparently people like you here, I've seen you on ts once or twice...also I believe chachi wouldn't choose any random player to join the clan so if you change your mind and decide to join us, then you have a yes from me. Otherwise, I respect your decision and wish you good luck wherever you go.

• whenits about fun, why did mr.kitty only need 2 days to come in an me ned for 2 votes 5 days?

Sorry no one answered this one and it may have seemed unfair to you but I've known people in this clan for almost 2 years (not exactly that), before it was even called OSF I was already part of it. I left for some time and now I decided to come back...most people here know me quite well that's why it was a quick application. Again, I apologise if it seemed to be unfair to you.

Edited once, last by Lc77 (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• mr.kitty i will think about it.ok? i will report u when i know which clan i will choose, so give me time. and u tiogo u should shut up u know nothing about osf

• Sorry no one answered this one and it may have seemed unfair to you but I've known people in this clan for almost 2 years (not exactly that), before it was even called OSF I was already part of it. I left for some time and now I decided to come back...most people here know me quite well that's why it was a quick application. Again, I apologise if it seemed to be unfair to you.

Infact my first memory of Lc (Mr. Kitty) is seeing him still roaming Mesa in a tank :lol:
    I even saw him in a vtol. That was the time when he asked me to join CoP so yes he is an old guy affiliated with CoP / OSF for a very long time. Then he left to learn the art of infantry from some unknown master and came back as the ultimate one-man-army

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

Edited once, last by Ripley (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Omg when its only fun to come in the OSF clan, why i needed 1 month to get 10 votes and than i needed 11 and everybody changed them minds so my result of that is that it isn't only fun, and what was with specter X(

Rip is something like that fair ?

I think that it is really shit when you kick somebody out of the clan only because he don't make that what you say to him ?!?!

Ps: he can play like he want

• I think that it is really shit when you kick somebody out of the clan only because he don't make that what you say to him ?!?!

For the record: Specter got kicked out of the clan after he applied at noobhunters. Right before that he wrote on our forum that he is taking a break on crysis and will be back with crysis 2. On noobhunter forum he wrote that he left OSF due to "unfriendly members".

De4th: before making a judgement, try to listen to either side of the story. Thank you.

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• and blackhawk tioga say the right thing osf is a noobclan :!::!::!::!::!::!::!:

Neither tioga nor you are in position to say it's a noob clan...if you want a "pro" clan, go to esl and post your application there, see how friendly people will be towards you and how they will love you even more after they play a gather with you and see you're not at their level (that's IF they don't ignore you). I've never seen you before so I don't think it would be appropriate for me to vote yes for you, specially after your last comment, which is a result of being pissed off at not being accepted in the clan for reasons I do not know.

Just to clear things up, as I said many times already, this is a casual clan, we're not here to be good, we're here to have fun and if that includes being good, then fine, otherwise there's absolutely no problem on not being anything special.

Ripley: Yes man I remember using tanks and vtols sometimes, those were good times eh :lol:

blackhawk: You want to join OSF? Then it is a yes from me.

Edited once, last by Lc77 (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Rip i can't believe you that isn't right man

(you hate me since i killed you as Pignose) xD

haha well if you are smart you can look it up by comparing our forum and the one from noobhunters. But I guess you are to lazy to do that. Well I dont care.

And yes of course! I hate every player that kills me in a video game! I try to find out their IP´s and drive to their home to get my revenge in real life! Only Lc is a bit to far away from me thats why he is still alive

Sorry to be of topic but I think its a yes from me to blackhawk. You are more mature than some other guys who tried to become a member

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• LOOOOOOOLLLL Rip you are an arrogant ...

you think that you are funny xD

ähm you need more bad players xD come on WHO IS STILL PLAYING CRYSIS sobody ?!?!?! and why ???? because Rip is in the osf clan and i think everybody are going to hate you !

you will see!.!.!.!.!

• I vote yes, your a nice person, fight fairly and have maturity in the TS. I hope you cuntinue to play this way and keep the level of maturity :wink:

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics