Should here be cap on helis?

• Heli Cap 0

1. 4 (0) 0%
    2. 3 (0) 0%
    3. 2 (0) 0%
    4. 1 (0) 0%
    5. No Cap (0) 0%

Hey kinda getting sick of getting heli whored all the time so i started this poll

The vote will run for one week

People Are Like Slinkies... Basically Useless... And Yet It's So Amusing To Watch Them Fall Down The Stairs

Edited once, last by Grjiun (May 10, 2010 at 2:54 AM).

• Sorry Grjiun, all OSF servers have the same rules so as to avoid confusion and retain continuity. If we vote to implement a heli cap on one server, it would have to apply to all the others. In order for any votes to count, you'd need to reword the poll question so it is not server specific.

• i'm not able to change the title of the poll

People Are Like Slinkies... Basically Useless... And Yet It's So Amusing To Watch Them Fall Down The Stairs

• Khamu, this is what i meant by cap.

That each individually person could build like 3 choppers. Else you would get the problem that whenever your team is out of choppers (the 3, 4 w/e ) noone is able to build them no more. And as our servers havent got a time limit, nor the ability to end the game it would take forever.
    I personally wouldn't give a crap, but i think allot of people will.

Although, if the game would last for several days. You would still have those problems when you got the individually people capped.
    I'm not sure if this is a good idea. Cant we put a time limit on the choppers, like half an hour?

rirrnos4eu1zdgyhiug9.png

• Unfortunately, I don't think it's possible to put a time limit on helis. If it were possible, I'd love to limit each player to about 15 minutes of heli usage, so as to get rid of the fucking annoying fedors and other heli whores.

btw, the poll is now official and every vote counts, but we can't implement any change unless we have majority consent. This means that this poll can be used only to test the waters to see where everyone stands. The final poll must consist of only two options.

• Unfortunately, I don't think it's possible to put a time limit on helis. If it were possible, I'd love to limit each player to about 15 minutes of heli usage, so as to get rid of the fucking annoying fedors and other heli whores.

btw, the poll is now official and every vote counts, but we can't implement any change unless we have majority consent. This means that this poll can be used only to test the waters to see where everyone stands. The final poll must consist of only two options.

I hate Fedor that cock sucker killed my guass tank with a anti air because he was lagging so bad then made a heli and camped my bunker... vehicle whores are annoying.

i6htc9cpjgfg00dffn5.jpg