• Hello Petr,

thx for following our recommendation and talking to us.
    Verrater and I decided to put you on the ban list due to some very suspicious ingame kills from you the last time you played on our server. It looked as if you were using increased firing rate since you were still able to get someone even after you got hit 3 times in the head before you were able to shoot back. That may be possible with people who never played before but it happend to us both multiple times and we are not unexperienced players. Not even players like Lc are able to do things like that.

So feel free to comment on that and we will decide how to deal with your case.

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

Edited once, last by Ripley (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Ahoj Petr!
    Dúfam, že chápete, že všetko, čo píše Ripley! Ak nie kontaktujte ma.

Hi Petr!
    I hope you understand everything, was Ripley is talking about you. If you have a problem to understand ask me. Thx

• Excuse my English is not very good. really I'm not a hacker. I was in clan svk-cz and I played with dahaka Razer and definitely know them. on your server, I used to play under Nick PETRCZ svk and no problem. occasional server lag can 't be the cause? I will respect your decision. I wish you still at a noisy server.

• We had agreed on this ban, as Ripley and I had both experienced very similar instances of dying in seemingly impossible situations. We were looking for ward to discussing this with you and I am glad you took the initiative to come to our forum to discuss this.

I'll explain:
    At one point I had come around a corner and was behind you (on top of the war factory), shot you in the torso and the head multiple times getting you down to around 20 health at which point you turned around and dropped me before I knew what had happened. Given this one instance could have been lag. But then it happened again to Ripley in his own instance of dying this quickly as well. We continued to play and watch you, then it happened again in the prototype with Ripley and I both at the same time. Not that I am saying Ripley and I are the best players around, far from it, but I doubt it would be easy for anyone to take us both on and survive with as much health as you did. Your kills seem to me like an increased fire rate .xml modification. We do not allow such modifications on our server and we would like to know if you have edited such files. Three instances of the exact same "oddity" seems a bit excessive and i hope you can see why we took such action.

It would be fine for me to play with you again, perhaps with an administrator spectating you while we played and evaluated your kills, but this would obviously be something for discussion.

Thank you for your patience and respect,
    Verrater

• Yes, i was there too. My ping was 130 your was 180+. I Have big problems to kill people like Verrater with good ping (20-30). But you kill all. how you do this?

• H2SO4 or Petr,

Your gameplay is very suspicious and personally, I still believe that you edited your files to have increased bullet speed / firing rate.
    However, I removed you from the ban list on probation because:
    - there is no clear proof yet
    - we will have a chance to spectate you more and make screenshots/movies

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg