• At one point near the end, I think the NK team got within 2 or 3 in energy and certainly made my team's heart rate go up a bit.

96331198-4.jpg

I agree It was intense and a good close game. The screenshot is a nice example of how k/d means nothing in a game with an objective.

Observation two, it randomly ended up being low ping vs. high on average. But not sure who gets the ultimate advantage there!! :)

"You are what you do, when it counts." - the masao

Edited once, last by Scout_Felix (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• So would the same time a day later work for you, ward?

I dont wish for a time that suits me, i was just hoping for another slot tats suits many players so it will be a populated scrim
    And all i can hope for is that i will be able to play on either time regularly.

Can some1 maybe start a poll on this to find a suitable time/day. There seems to be some interest in a second slot.
    I would but im not sure what time/day parameters would suit the poll

Wardy

Edited once, last by Wardy (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Good scrim on frost today is was a hell of a fight i just could not get that proto of you guys, plus Evil knows all the best hiding spots :-x

I not sure how the others feel but personally i'd like to see no clays thats zero clays in all internal scrims I died 10 times from clays before i got sick of it then started to clay the place up myself, it should be about the gunplay and teamplay not setting traps even if they are tactical.

Sniper rilfes i'm not to bothered about.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• Official Post

Arborist, even though I'm sure I must have had the most claymore kills that round, I agree about the excessive clays. However, I have decided not to support a zero claymore rule. I would vote to decrease the limit to 1 or 2 for scrims, as they can and should be available for tactical usage in my opinion.

Eliminating clays outright will lead to us forgetting to look for them and not knowing where to look for them when we play against others. Still, 4 is too many for a scrim.

About speed mode: I'd like to ask everyone to please not rely on it. Obviously, it is sometimes used on accident, which is why we cannot ever make a no-tolerance rule regarding speed mode. I am just asking everyone to please not use it repeatedly in the next scrim, as I feel it is used more to take advantage of lag and induce teleporting than it is used because it is a good tactic.

Once again, today's scrim was very close, as neither team had the lead in energy for the entire game.

And Tryton (and the rest of your team), I do apologize for the proto camping. It is not something I enjoyed and I do realize it is something that was highly annoying, as it doesn't take a great deal of skill. To be fair, I did make it a point to help my team's energy crew a few times (although that mostly consisted of energy site camping).

All in all, I felt it was yet another good game, despite some lost connections and late joiners near the end of the game.

SS taken after game ended. Visk joined US team with 20 min remaining and Pointer was on NK team:

96717807-4.jpg

• All in all i thought it was a good fight and was exceptionally hard for me to adapt to the new map. I think we should play desolation or one of them maps tioga suggested next go around as i think its good to play new maps and have strategy for each. I know our team was struggling with staying together in the map because it was so different from mesa.

I have no problem with clays being reduced but i agree with evil as far as they are tactically concerned.
    Pr's on the other hand serve no team purpose especially in a power struggle map. I thought that's what these were about, but we made no rules about weapons that round so i can't really complain.

Speed mode:
    I like how people complain about my lag in AMS and then use speed mode in in STL where their ping is high.
    Hypocrisy at its finest.

• All in all i thought it was a good fight and was exceptionally hard for me to adapt to the new map.

Speed mode:
    I like how people complain about my lag in AMS and then use speed mode in in STL where their ping is high.
    Hypocrisy at its finest.

I was struggling to adapt to to the new map too, countless times i'd run out of the bunker and head the wrong direction losing time.

It looked like Pointer and Pointgaurd did an exceptional job of holding the energy sites I was to busy running the wrong direction and struggling to take the proto area. Then we seemed to lose heart towards the end and really lacked a co-ordinated effort, yes partly due to the map and and also because of how well the opposing team held that proto area.
    Co-ordination in attacking a proto area especially the one in Frost which is dark and full of good hiding spots for clays and infantry is something we need to work on.

So i'd like to do Frost again just because i found it so damn hard.

Your right V i find the complaints about lag a little annoying, especially in the scrims we are all osf! I think as long as we keep alternating where the scrims are held week on week then no one should complain.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

Edited once, last by ArboristUK (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Official Post

So i'd like to do Frost again just because i found it so damn hard.

Your right V i find the complaints about lag a little annoying, especially in the scrims we are all osf! I think as long as we keep alternating where the scrims are held week on week then no one should complain.

I have a feeling two Frosts in a row will disappoint some, which is why I'd like to propose a completely optional Frost scrim exactly 90 minutes prior to our regularly scheduled scrim next week.

Also, I expect the practice server to be ready next week. Sorry for the massive delay.

• I vote for desolation for our normal scrim.

i'd also like to propose for the next scrim.

No pr's/gay69's
    No armor/aircraft
    No gayshit/trashtalk

ts was packed btw

ts.png

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Official Post

No pr's/gay69's
    No armor/aircraft
    No gayshit/trashtalk

ts was packed btw

ts.png

And no complaining about lag. From my experience with Crysis, lag is a problem more often than not, so let's just deal with it.

I also vote for Desolation, btw.