New App to Become an Old School Fighter #56 from The_Pope

• You have a new App to Become an Old School Fighter

From User The_Pope

Question: Xfire name (if applicable)

Response:

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: I plan on contributing however possible, and take part in OSF activities on a daily basis

Question: What is your age?

Response: 38

Question: What country or state do you live in?

Response: Holland

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

I like to play with other OSF Members and they are good to me so far and fair.

I played for over 1 year on crysis and lately a lot on the OSF server.

Im a hater of people that think their above a other and i also dislike people that swear and use the Noob after every kill.

I hope i can be of use at the server, and hope to play lost more....

I think im a good teamplayer.....

Cya all ingame....

• yes, i need a lot of votes....but i think little boys are afraid now of The_Pope, so i guess they dont vote :)

en i dont know a FEDOR? ( old kicked member i guess?>)

• No Fedor is just a vehicle whore with an asshole style of play! I doubt he'd get any votes.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• the pope

Im a hater of people that think their above a other and i also dislike people that swear and use the Noob after every kill.

the pope next post

yes, i need a lot of votes....but i think little boys are afraid now of The_Pope, so i guess they dont vote :)

this is somewhat hypocritical if you ask me.

Edited once, last by chachi_wan (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• about the guns....and the kids scared of me is just a joke of the current status of the REAL pope off course..... :)

but i do hate people that ingame only swear and calling NOOB after a kill....you know wat i mean i think......i never call that word after i get killed....

Kill and getting killed, thats the game. :-x

• I vote "NO".
    Everyguy who killed you is a cheater. Today i destroyed your gausstank with a AA and you write in chat i use a moded tank, whats wrong with you? 2 point i dont trust you, you never use a scanner and you find every enemy!

Edited once, last by Anonymous (April 25, 2010 at 1:37 PM).

• my vote is NO ....reason :
    i think u should be more active in TS during gameplay....'
    the fact that u dont have any tactics (maneuvering) or any other and still do manage to get anyone WITHIN AN INSTANT is a clear evidence of bonehack
    THIS IS my interpretation of your gameplay..and not forgetting the fact that u never SCAN and always know where everyone is again evidence of godknows what hack...
    I am very sure of the fact that u r not a legit player....

FOR =OSF= members : The statements above are my opinion hence pls donot contradict 'my say' and keep the votes rolling this will ensure not only a fast voting process but also less no.of pags dedicated to a single person (which i might add is quite tedious) thus the members (might) stick to what the person prior to him has voted

• ïm not gonna try to convince you guys, i play for fun and if evil see the logs or some like that he can see the kills i make are not headshots(aimbot) and no increased ammo(like SVK- 2 regular guys)<-------my opinion.

im sorry for using nano a lot, its in the game so i use it and about teamspeak:, i try but difficult to speak english so easy like you guys.

I see you ingame.....

please cancel my application.

And i still go to heaven :twisted:

• This is a good example of why we have an application process.
    1)
    hmm canceled your application in only 8 days after some pretty tame questions about your gameplay?

2)
    "It's in the game so I use it?" - defense
    Well why try to have clan rules for better game play then? that's exactly why many of us DON'T or RARELY use stuff in the game that creates imbalance. (last bunker rule, precision rifle, guass tanks...)

You don't seem aligned with OSF, which is fine, hope you still play and enjoy the game.

"You are what you do, when it counts." - the masao

• You don't seem aligned with OSF, which is fine, hope you still play and enjoy the game.[/quote]

you forgot to say: but not on our server? thats why you kicked me at 23.00 CET?

reason? ........this is a bit low i think.

• i agree i also think u got some kind of a no spread or an aimbot

People Are Like Slinkies... Basically Useless... And Yet It's So Amusing To Watch Them Fall Down The Stairs