New App to Become an Old School Fighter #** from ViperMkII

• Hi guys, it was really cool playing the St. Louis server last night. I’ve only been playing crysis online for about a week and it has sucked until I found OSF's servers and now i know why, from what I have read many of the servers allow cheats. Anyways it was a blast gaming with you guys and I would like to be considered for OSF. I don’t have TS, but since I am committing to crysis wars I am going to go pick up a mic this weekend.

Question: Xfire name (if applicable)
    Response: I dont have xfire, but no problem getting it if it is required.

I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.
    Response: Yes, always

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.
    Response: I plan to play in OSF servers only; other servers just dont cut it

Question: What is your age?
    Response: 23

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?
    Response: I have not enjoyed crysis wars until I played the St. Louis server; there were no obvious cheats and people did not start acting lame because they were losing. Also crysis is a totally different game when players pair off and act as a team, and that is what I liked most about OSF. As far as what i hope to get, playing with and against OSF was fun, and I hope to have more of it.

* I did not see a link to an app, if there is one then please point me to it...

• Whats up. What country are u from?

I'm Tioga, the community's wtf are you doing guy. I used to be in the clan but now i just haunt the forums. Welcome to crysis, and enjoy your stay.

• the one thing that this community does not need is teenagers full of complexes and brainfarts.

Hello Viper,

thx for joining the website! There is an application link to the left side on the mainpage but since u answered any relevant questions I think thats ok. :)
    Please download ts3 and and hop on it any time you join our servers so we get to know you more.

After some time you may have enough votes to become a member.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Cya,
    Rip

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• I can't follow, i only have viper seen sniping,
    when i asked to join all of you said that i have to play on the ground or i wont get anny votes, can some1 explain this to me?
    just a question, not to get you guys pissed at me again....

when i asked to join all of you said that i have to play on the ground or i wont get anny votes, can some1 explain this to me?

Well look harder! Sometimes Im on the little mesa and sometimes I pick a few off from the other mesa above D3 cause Im going around that bunker. Sometimes Im on top of the war factory and sometimes Im prone in the middle of the parking lot cause ppl are dumb enough to not cross in cover! My job is to keep the other team out of the war factory and deny them vehicles. Everyone snipes but the real losers are the ones that spent two minutes going to the highest peaks of the map in a HV cause thats all they can do, instead of backing up their teammates, or they camp in a bunker and do what we called spawn killing, back in the day. Im not one who can fly bouncing off the walls of the room making every shot a head shot, yet, so when Im roaming with two or more teammates I support from the rear or attack through another door (3 or more through the same door is just a reciepe for FF anyways) and I have stopped plenty of hostiles from coming up behind my fire team. My point is that I am all over that map, employing squad tactics and I have taken my fair share of enemy occupied buildings, I have even charged the same one 3 or 4 times to take it, and very soon I will be charging it only once 8) .

Edited 2 times, last by ViperMkII (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

sorry, my mistake, i thought vipermkll is the same guy as viper and that viper guy is always sniping, sorry

Edited once, last by Kahmu (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).