New App to Become an Old School Fighter #55 from tryton

• You have a new App to Become an Old School Fighter

From User tryton

Question: Xfire name (if applicable)

Response: tryton

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: I plan on contributing however possible, and take part in OSF activities on a daily basis

Question: What is your age?

Response: 15

Question: What country or state do you live in?

Response: warsaw

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

i think i am in osf?

signature1oc.jpg

• Its a NO for me, obviously...

Dude, you are already in OSF.. As i can recall.
    So no point on voting for you i suppose?

Cheers, mike.

rirrnos4eu1zdgyhiug9.png

• Apparently Tryton was never actually in OSF.

Aug 26th '09 from NecessaryEvil:
    Yes, we all agree that Tryton is a nice guy and a fair player.
    Tryton, you may continue to play with us on our server, but we simply can't allow players to join if our only means of communication is through typing. I hope you understand.

Next post was Feb 18th '10 from BigVisk:
    has any of this changed? just wondering, tryton was in TS, and had tags on earlier today.

So, as far as I know, Tryton was never officially in OSF - he just kind of sneaked in and nobody asked him anything about it (probably because he speaks English so poorly that we don't bother striking up conversations with him).

ea3tz7bk4yctbvlst7f.png
    [04:27] CloWn: we are pistol team. lol

• right, i think this is his app. i havent spoked with him in TS so cant comment on his english (at least nnot sense my post, where his english was not that great)

• hmmm guys i dont know i think i am in osf but see i dont
    yerstoday i make new account on osf.com because i forget pasword
    but i have =OSF=in my nick 8 months

signature1oc.jpg

• Tryton, you're a nice kid. Unfortunately, it takes more than just good intentions to get a yes out of me.

I just want to be realistic - 80% is not good enough.

If you cannot join us in TS, you will not be a useful member of the team.

For this reason, my vote is a NO.

ea3tz7bk4yctbvlst7f.png
    [04:27] CloWn: we are pistol team. lol

Edited once, last by NecessaryEvil ().

• i think i am too in osf
    i regiter on page but i lost code and i made new account
    BUT I NEVER DO THIS APPLICATION i dont know i must

signature1oc.jpg

• To be honest, i only know tryton with =OSF= in front of his name.
    But i saw alot of new members after my 6 month break, I saw him a copple of times on teamspeak.
    Saying yes, or no. I dont think its fair for me to join this vote, as i dont know him at all.
    And i got the feeling i'm not the only one.

Quote from robtherobot.

We do not "need" another player. We are just gamers who like to hang out and play against or alongside each other. We let others join because we want to know them more and share our interests with them.

I totally agree with him, and as Tryton is nearly on teamspeak, nor say anything about his interest, himself or tactical matter (Although i know his english isnt that well, he doesnt make a attempt either, if you ask me.)

(This was not a vote, just something to think about.)

Greetings:)

rirrnos4eu1zdgyhiug9.png

• We are just gamers who like to hang out and play against or alongside each other.

Kinda Hypocritical coming from rob, just sayin