What music are you listening to?

• We'll my last two attempts at a music thread died, lets try to keep this one going.

Right meow, I'm listening to some progressive metal, like Pagan's Mind and also Suspyre. Symphony X is pretty cool too.
    Can't forget my favorite power metal bands either: Dragonforce and Sonata Arctica.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by tioga (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Well.. I am a fan of many differrent music types. My favourite bands are led Zeppelin, a bit metallica, beatles, daft punk, supertramp and some others I can't quite remember now. It is pretty hard and time consuming to type on an iPod touch, ya know?

0j18luls0gj0xsuh26qw.gif

• Good thread.

Tioga Like pagans mind and the wolfsrain song. That was a decent anime.

Yup, I'm not normal. Thank goodness.

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• the title says it all

Edited once, last by chachi_wan (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• External Content www.youtube.com

"12 isnt divisible by 4...." -NecessaryEvil (Dumbass =P)
    "i aint got no link nigga" -NecessaryEvil (RACIST!!)
    "i got a GF in every state" -Gamp(MORMON Polygamists!!!)

"I dont like having sexual intercourse, I just like knowing that my genitals can pass easily through yours" -Arson633

Edited once, last by Arson (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

Start watching at 1:00 for the music video
    LOL

Edited once, last by PointGuard (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• After some bestgore.com, this is some good "chill out" stuff

• I like Gregorian chants and music like that. Of course i'm a fan of good opera. :/

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• That was quite peaceful. It nearly put me to sleep, V. :)

And I don't know wtf this is, so don't ask:

• i like voting

• sexy silouettes an a tune that the chicks dig

• Right now its 2:45 am so I'm kinda listening to chillaxmusic. Awsome for just chilling on the sofa while playing fifa online :)

First post btw. Awsome

No bees, no honey; no work, no money.

Edited once, last by Acutus (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).