New App to Become an Old School Fighter #36 from RobtheRobot

• Rob i have no idea why u complain abt everything....
    Only u had a problem with my ping(for which i even mentioned in the start is a pboblem with my ISP for this week only)...and having a high ping is more of a
    disadvantage than advantage....
    Not only me but all OSF members asked u to chat less (complaining) which u totally ignored and triied to justify by telling that u r just complaining abt my Ping

I personally feel you lack the maturity which all osf members have and wonder how u actually made it....

• I was in a bad mood that day, and I got around 1 kill and 24 deaths. It might be my processor which is laggy. Anyway, everyone has one of these days and the point is, can we put behind us what has been said? I am sorry for ranting about you ping and I am apologising for telling you to go shit yourself. I should learn not to play crysis when in a bad mood, because I lose more often when I am not in a good mood, which makes me even more mad.

0j18luls0gj0xsuh26qw.gif

• ummm i don't even understand how rob got admin in the server in the first place
    no wait i cant even figure out how he got in this clan being as annoying as he is

i never see you in ts , you spamm the forums, and your just fucking annoying

and why did you spamm the forums so much before you even got into osf? most of it was anyway your not business to even bother with as in this post http://oldschoolfighters.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=258, i don't see how ANY THING including St. Louis is or ever will be any of your business

i was annoying about you getting into stuff that isn't your business, but it started including St. Louis that's what really pissed me off. So i don't like you at all rob and still will never figure out how you made it into OSF

People Are Like Slinkies... Basically Useless... And Yet It's So Amusing To Watch Them Fall Down The Stairs

• ummm i don't even understand how rob got admin in the server in the first place
    no wait i cant even figure out how he got in this clan being as annoying as he is

i never see you in ts , you spamm the forums, and your just fucking annoying

and why did you spamm the forums so much before you even got into osf? most of it was anyway your not business to even bother with as in this post http://oldschoolfighters.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=258, i don't see how ANY THING including St. Louis is or ever will be any of your business

i was annoying about you getting into stuff that isn't your business, but it started including St. Louis that's what really pissed me off. So i don't like you at all rob and still will never figure out how you made it into OSF

I don't understand. If you find me this annoying (Even though I haven't done anything wrong to make you angry) why didn't you vote no? I am in TS, but I have school to worry about too. I don't see how you all of a sudden dislike me without any warning.

0j18luls0gj0xsuh26qw.gif

Edited once, last by RobtheRobot (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• it is not a new fact that member's behavior changes when they join =OSF=...hence the annoying attitude.....
    it is good that u dont loose ur focus in school but at the same time when u play Crysis i think u r diverting urself from studies... :wink:
    Nevertheless when u play Crysis using =osf= tag it is crucial "i think" to be present in TS for better interaction between members rather than typing and complaining abt other =OSF= members in game.

Edited once, last by ProCommando (April 19, 2010 at 3:33 PM).

• rob there's to many things about you that annoy me to put them all down ...... to me everything about you is annoying as hell

People Are Like Slinkies... Basically Useless... And Yet It's So Amusing To Watch Them Fall Down The Stairs