New App to Become an Old School Fighter #33 from ProCommando

• You have a new App to Become an Old School Fighter

From User ProCommando

Question: Xfire name (if applicable)

Response: ProCommando

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: I plan to play in OSF servers occasionally on the weekends

Question: What is your age?

Response: 19

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

love ur server ....the best...

want to learn from the best..osf admins..

hope u guys honor me by making me an admin..

• Hello ProCommando,

welcome to our website! :)
    Pls install teamspeak and join us so we get to know you more first. Thank you!

The teamspeak address is on the main page at the top. Whoever has a "SA" behind his name will be able to register you

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• Hi ProCommando, nice to see you on the forum mate, your a really good team player hope to hear you in the TS server when i'm back.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• Hey commando i see u posted ur app, hope to hear from u in TS

People Are Like Slinkies... Basically Useless... And Yet It's So Amusing To Watch Them Fall Down The Stairs

• Good luck. I just applied too. Pro_Commando, you need a mic and stuff. Other than that, your cool. Actually, you're a master with claymore

overclocked and water cooled mang!
    Crysis_signature_by_spiridusumagik.jpg

• PC gets my vote, after playing with him today on mesa, he toughed it out on my team (even though we were getting raped) and was doing pretty damn well. of course, his kdr may have been positive because he was originally on the pwning team. either way, he seems to be cool, have it together, and a decent player.

• I second that, ProCom is a great player, a joy to have on your team and is a nice guy on the Team Speak.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• Yup good team player and good guy on TS. Got my vote.

KDR 0.5 ......helping a teammate in need...Priceless. OSF it's everywhere you want to be.

"You are what you do, when it counts." - the masao

• Hello ProCommando,

if you are still interested, please make sure that you put =OSF= in front of your name the next time you join a game.
    Welcome aboard!
    Although, we would like to encourage you to discover the Crysis world beyond a clayed proto. That does not mean u should start with sniping-only :wink:

C u ingame,

on behalf of OSF, Rip

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg