• Yup I'm and I'm male 24 y/o with a girl friend that I live with.

Just finished college with Associates of Applied Science and an Associates of Applied Technology. I spent three years on the degrees and never even took a summer break. Man it's good to be outta there. I'm trying to find a decent job with benefits. Coca Cola has an opening for Information Security so I might go for that (but don't tell anyone).

Recently I overcame my addiction to forums. I still talk on forums a little but try to limit myself. If I don't post here for a few days you know why.

So I'm buying a mic maybe today. Then I will apply for OSF. Should I keep my name as B-e-t-a or what? Got a better name idea?

*edit*

Application to join OSF woodoggy

In game name: B-e-t-a
    Reason of Interest: Fun and to play Crysis Wars
    Former/Current Clans (if any): I am an admin of the KoR clan which is for another game (Knights of Reason). I am head of a clan of about 35 players. Retiring from that as soon as my replacement is trained.
    Do you have Teamspeak and/or a working microphone: yes and yes
    How long have you played Crysis: I've been playing Crysis since Fall 2008 (I think).
    Have you read, understood, and agree to uphold the codes and conduct expectations: yes
    Do you understand your OSF status may be revoked at anytime due to improper use of your abilities, upon the discretion of the administrators: roger
    Do you know how to use all the commands: I know the basics but need to learn the majority. 'pb_rcon {command} {options}'

How's this application look?

overclocked and water cooled mang!
    Crysis_signature_by_spiridusumagik.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by B-e-t-a (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• I left myself, u can see the thread if you want. And no i am not gay, and i did not have sex with that woman.
    These people still love me tho, and on occasion i go rape dem noobs in crysis, but otherwise i play css and tf2 and mw2 now

• Hey I have a mic now. Ok now to make an official application. Thanks for all the positive comments. OSF seems like the best clan on Crysis Wars. Clans like !Bros are usually full of (insert choice words) and pretty much not worth my game time.

Anytime you type my name, you can just type 'beta' and I'll know.

*edit*
    Or I'll just edit the main post and call it an application.

overclocked and water cooled mang!
    Crysis_signature_by_spiridusumagik.jpg