• What? Audi isn't for douchebags! Only some of them are, and that doesn't include Lambos. Evil, if they didn't know how to drive, how would they get a license?

"Knowledge is power and power corrupts, so study hard and be evil."
    "If we do not end wars, wars will end us"

• Quote from "Ripley"

Lambos = Audi = douchebags. That easy

RIPLEY YOU ARE GERMAN HOW CAN YOU HATE ONE OF THE BEST CAR MAKERS IN THE WORLD, AUDI.

and erasier, BMWs are way nicer then jeep grand cherokees

SAVE A WHALE HARPOON A FAT CHICK

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• First of all, where the fuck did you get "erasier" from?! It's either eraser or eraser1, never erasier. Second, where the fuck did you get Jeep Grand Cherokee from? We're talking about Lambos, Beamers, and Audis.

I am surprised as well that Rip doesn't like Audi.

• Just cause something is owned by somebody doesn't mean that thing acquires its owners attributes. Also, Skoda doesn't compare to those other brands lol. Bentley kind of doesn't either.

• Quote from "K9shibby"

RIPLEY YOU ARE GERMAN HOW CAN YOU HATE ONE OF THE BEST CAR MAKERS IN THE WORLD, AUDI.

and erasier, BMWs are way nicer then jeep grand cherokees

Germans are passionate about motors and like football teams they will be loyal to one maker.

I don't think Ripley hates Audi in fact he is a secret lover of the Audi TT :lol:

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• It is definitely a hybrid: plug-in hybrid vehicle (PHEV) so you can reload at home or anywhere you can find power. In my opinion the first one to deserve the name not like Chevy Volt or even Prius.
    An el. motor with 120 hp to the front axle and a 220hp 3-cylinder engine to the rear axle in combination with another el. motor. We got a carbon fiber body so its quite light and acceleration is really impressive.

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• Electric motors always have superior acceleration in comparison to internal combustion. Electric is able to instantly apply full torque to the wheels, while gas has to rev up, so of course the acceleration is gonna be fast. Of course, with a carbon fiber body, I expect it to be even more serious.

• Quote from "eraser1"

Electric motors always have superior acceleration in comparison to internal combustion. Electric is able to instantly apply full torque to the wheels, while gas has to rev up, so of course the acceleration is gonna be fast. Of course, with a carbon fiber body, I expect it to be even more serious.

Electric motors only output peak performance above a certain charge level, unless this technology has seriously progressed over the last year. Also batteries have a finite lifetime whereas combustion engines can run for as long as they are maintained. Not to mention the added weight of the batteries which probably negates the benefits of carbon fiber.

• Electric motors are able to instantly provide peak output (when at charge, granted) but combustion engines always have to rev up. I'm not talking about the battery lifetime of electric motors at all right now. Yes, the batteries do add extra weight and negate the weight of carbon fiber, but carbon fiber adds the benefit of extra rigidity as well. That doesn't have much to do with acceleration, but electric motors do provide faster acceleration than combustion motors.

• Quote from "eraser1"

Electric motors are able to instantly provide peak output (when at charge, granted) but combustion engines always have to rev up. I'm not talking about the battery lifetime of electric motors at all right now. Yes, the batteries do add extra weight and negate the weight of carbon fiber, but carbon fiber adds the benefit of extra rigidity as well. That doesn't have much to do with acceleration, but electric motors do provide faster acceleration than combustion motors.

carbon fiber has to do with acceleration alot, are you going to go faster with a car made out of steel or carbon fiber? called power/weight ratio. and if you want speed and power go with the combustion engine. Also take a look at the 10mile radius of dead earth where the batteries are made for these electric hippie cars. http://www.teslamotors.com/roadster/technology/motor

SAVE A WHALE HARPOON A FAT CHICK

• I know carbon fiber has significantly less weight than steel, and it would give a superior power/weight ratio, but I'm talking about an electric/hybrid car, which has to carry batteries. Batteries are heavy, so they cancel out the weight benefits of carbon fiber, for the most part.