• Post it if you got it. If you don't post pictures you found on the internet. No posts without PICTURES!

Just a couple of mine

SDC10116.jpg

03-13-08_0545.jpg

And internet pics

Dream machine gun
    mg42_02.jpg

Dream revolver
    gda_Mateba_Autorevolver-1.jpg

God im cheap, but I need to get a tax stamp and file the papers tog et me one of these:
    glocks_s1.jpg

MMM 50 cal and about as close as you can get to a civy legal g36

Now you post pics.myrifles.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Nice pics, V

Ok so I decided it wouldn't be fair for me to post pics of my dad's guns because they're not really mine. But, my grandfather did give me his 1911. I'm not sure what year it's from, but it must have fired a million rounds by now, so it might as well be from 1911.

I wanted to include my bottle of Hoppe's #9 because everyone says that stuff is great, and is thus what I use. Maybe it's the reason why my 1911 still performs flawlessly after all this time.

3w67uhpvr2gg6mbolttf.png

It's not as clean as the new, stainless steel 1911 from Springfield Armory (which I don't have a pic of) but it's also not too bad considering this pistol probably fired more bullets than have been exchanged in some wars.

Anyways, as fond as I am to this gun, I still probably prefer revolvers over automatics; maybe it has something to do with being old-school. :D

• you guys suck

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Read this evil

SIG SAUER® world renowned firearms are the weapons of choice for many of the premier global military, law enforcement and commercial users. High quality, ultimate reliability and unmatched performance have always been hallmarks of the SIG SAUER brand. In the USA, nearly 1 in 3 law enforcement professionals use SIG SAUER firearms. “We are proud that many elite military and government forces including the U.S. Navy Seals, the Federal Air Marshals, the Department of Homeland Security and the U. S. Coast Guard carry SIG SAUER firearms”, said Ron Cohen, President and CEO of SIG SAUER.

Headquartered in Exeter, New Hampshire
    , SIG SAUER is an ISO 9001 certified company with over 400 employees. It is the largest member of a worldwide business group of firearms manufacturers that includes J.P. Sauer & Sohn and Blaser, Gmbh. in Germany and Swiss Arms AG in Switzerland. This global network of companies gives SIG SAUER a world-class firearms knowledge base, unparalleled design expertise, and extensive manufacturing capacity, enabling the company to respond quickly and effectively to changing market conditions and the needs of its military, law enforcement, and commercial markets worldwide.

SIG SAUER, through the extensive service experience of its employees, possesses a wealth of institutional experience in the law enforcement and military applications of firearms. Perhaps prime among the diverse ways this experience benefits the Company's markets is through the offerings of its world-class educational facility, The SIG SAUER Academy. Located in Epping NH, the Academy offers an extensive curriculum in law enforcement and military firearms skills, as well as diverse offerings in the safe and effective management of firearms for civilians. On an extensive complex of indoor and outdoor ranges, the Academy provides customized training in security subjects for corporate customers and law enforcement agencies on a contract basis.

SIG SAUER has a rich history (See the History section of this site) of innovation and design leadership and, in cooperation with its sister companies around the globe, continues to advance the design practice of firearms. No other firearms manufacturer is so highly regarded and so universally respected for the quality, reliability and safety of its products as SIG SAUER. This is a position which SIG SAUER values very highly, and one it will not relinquish to its competition readily or easily…and our customers wouldn't have it any other way...

633897976759149520-ndfgirls.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• HEHE nice!.. but ya could go for a more compact size shell (240mm) with a bigger punch (15KT)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Great picture:-
    ********************************************************************************************************
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm…ot-Knothole.jpg
    ********************************************************************************************************
    MORE INFO
    http://www.encyclopedia.com/video/neom4tB9…rable-15kt.aspx
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M65_Atomic_Cannon

Or if ya too lazy and tired to fire anymore..

http://precisionremotes.com/

....reminds me of the directors cut of Aliens, and assassination movies..like the Shooter and the jackal ect.

"Aspire to Inspire before you expire." "life.............is a state of mind."

Edited once, last by DMC_RULEZ (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• @DMC: caseless 10mm ftw. 15kt what a pussy bullet. I bet you couldn't even take out a third world country with that....lol

Hedero: I remember reading about that gun quite a while ago. Good info. thx

@Holy: Post a picture when you post !!! You blind?

MSARPS90FN5.jpg

FN_P90_and_F2000.jpg

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Objective Individual Combat Weapon:

uioo8ddongctzn3mxe0l.jpg
    oicw_3.jpg
    The OICW never passed prototype stages, and was broken up into different projects eventually leading to the XM8 and MP7 projects.

Wikipedia page:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OICW

Damn that's like a sci-fi gun right there, I want! Actually I've used it inside of the game S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky, but I didn't know there was an actual gun like it in real life.

Edited once, last by Cadeyrn (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).