• i think hes talking about run and shoot which i learned from you guys in CoP. and i cant go to private either............. and evilstill didnttell me i can have OSF tag so im waiting patiently for 1 month till i will complain. maybe more MAYBE!!!!! and shan just ask me whenever you want to learn run and shoot and if youre on i can practice with you and btw when is training???!!!!!!!!!

"Knowledge is power and power corrupts, so study hard and be evil."
    "If we do not end wars, wars will end us"

• I would like to know why eraser stopped wearing the OSF tag in the first place, even though he still participates in the clan (besides not going on TS anymore), and why when I asked him that one time, everybody in TS started yelling at me as if I was intruding on his private business or something...

• i go on TS sometimes mainly because io forget and i only go on our server when there is <10 players because of lag and vehicle whores1!!!!ok so uh ill try and i was on yesterday.and i never started wearing the tag Cad.

"Knowledge is power and power corrupts, so study hard and be evil."
    "If we do not end wars, wars will end us"

• For me working together makes the game more interesting, especially against those F'in Fusion turds! And I could care less about K/D ratio
    as I am sure someone will point out about my stats. :lol: Eliminate the enemy and help your teammate. My style of "help" leads to low K/D
    but many kills for teammate. I am not 12 so thats fine for me. :wink:

For the TS "chatter", when you are teaming up there are appropriate team channels to switch to, so be polite and get out of the LOBBY if thats
    what you are trying to do. Otherwise I have never laughed so hard as playing latenight in the lobby a few times!!

And yes, Ryan and I developed a defense of the war factory from D3 spawners. It's not complex just based on good cover positions for your teammate, and Loadouts that give the right equipment for it. This scenario happens a lot, so its easy to ask someone to help you.

"You are what you do, when it counts." - the masao

• Wrong. Think like that and you get owned 2-3 vs 1. Basically that's throwing a bunch of IA players in a server, giving them a name so they can think they're a "team" then when the match starts each will go look for their own kills, leaving team mates to get easily killed by 2 guys with decent teamwork (2 guys with teamwork can take 5 who don't have it). My advice for you would be define areas where 1 or 2 of you would be watching (only when you really need teamwork, mesa is huge). For example: while 1 guy is inside prototype, other 2 will keep an eye on the bunkers and warfactory, or when attacking, one goes for one door, the other goes on garage (prototype again) and the other scans and only then goes help the other. That can be used anywhere and it's just a very simple example of how you can do it. Another one is to never let the enemy get an important bunker, and if they do, make sure they are isolated.There's loads of other strategies but it's too much to write here lol.

Edited once, last by Lc77 (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).