New App to Become an Old School Fighter #30 from Scout_Felix

• You have a new App to Become an Old School Fighter

From User Scout_Felix

Question: Xfire name (if applicable)

Response: scoutfelix

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: I would like to take part in weekly practice sessions and play several days per week

Question: What is your age?

Response: 36

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

I first started playing Crysis online a few months ago and quickly grew frustrated at the lack of teamwork....Luckily I stumbled across the OSF server and began to learn from playing with you all. In Crysis fo me it's all about the team, tactics, and being amazed at how good some of you are.

I am not the best in close combat, but am a good long range shot with the SCAR, this is because I especially hate snipers who never engage in infantry fights and enjoy picking them off to help my team!

Once I got on teamSpeak I discovered how diverse and cool the group is and felt welcome. My first training session was also very cool. (Thanks Ripley!)

Now I want to get even better and keep the clan alive and stay in touch as the next generation of games come out. I also enjoy building my own computers and exchanging advice on hardware etc.

So I hope you will consider me a good candidate, and ask me about the character Felix and what book he is from.

"You are what you do, when it counts." - the masao

• Hey Felix,

go and download teamspeak so we can.... eeeh hold on :lol:

Guys,

since Felix joins us already many times and seems to be a nice fella he already has my vote. That also goes to Arborist, I think both of them should wear the tags in my eyes.

Rip out

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• Both felix and arborist are great guys good to play with i would be proud to be able to say he is good but he is from osf so what do you expect instead of he is good i taught him every clay position! plus mine and felix's plan 1 up 1 down rocks! its a good defence for war! So yeah he has got my vote!

• Shrewsbury is probably 1 to 1.5 hours as I am north of Boston. Went to WPI in Worcester so I know it though.
    gotta love shopping at SPAGS there! :lol:

• Older sister went to North Adams State. Nice Area out there.
    they got Fios where you live?

Switched from comcast, and I like it better.