Hi everyone from ISF Clan

• Guys, it's not weird. It's downright filthy hacking.

I'm waiting for the PB staff to add him to the master ban list.

So, if you are done let me tell you that there's no hacking of any sort. Yes, I left the clan and that's what I get for being openly in disagreement with some of them -- that's why I left them.

Yes, both screens look weird. The resolution is so low you can actually manipulate them as you like to make it look like everything, and apparently this is what happened. As far as us playing together, I think you can detect a cheater in game. Some of you played with/against me and I believe you could see how I was playing: I'm a good player with a discrete aim and a few effective tactics, but but nothing really special compared to those who constantly kill me with a few bullets and better aim. However, here is the time when if someone is accused of being a cheater all the sheep join the chorus and say ''oohhh, yeah!! I knew he was hacking''. Instead, those who are wiser first ask themselves twice if there's a case or not; doubting never hurts. As far from those pics, well... I could do a better with photoshop.

You like to think I'm a cheater? you're welcome to do so. Nevertheless, in game I'm a respectful player. I never complained even when I got killed by some obvious hackers, I tried to help teammates and I've never been such a phenomenon like those who hack usually are.

Of course, I applied for a ban lift showing them how you can easily manipulate those low res png files. Either way, ban or not, I'm going to have a happy life anyway and in spite of some alienated high rank military style member of a clan who think that Crysis is everything in life. I don't think that's the case of the OSF.

Aside from this and about the clan war against the ISF: they have some nice people too in it -- and a few good players -- and if you're going to play a Clan War against them I'm sure you'll have fun.

Ciao.

Edited 2 times, last by Sardus (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• You can do whatever you want with pictures, and even more with these low res kinds. You can see yourself. Just download a couple of pbss and open them with photoshop or similar program; I can paste it to everyone's screen I want, save it again and here you have a cheater. However, as I already pointed out I don't intend to be part of this madness. It's clear they wanted me out; well... they got it. They cry I'm a cheater? they can do that. But I won't be part of another drama that their clan like so much to make on a regular base. After I decided to leave the clan it's become my turn. I've become the topic of the day for them; I'm glad so many people spend their time talking about me. Enjoy.

• I never thought you hacked and I also think you're a nice guy.

However, if the MD5 hash submitted to PB does not match the one sent by the server to PB, then they know that the .png file has been edited. In other words, the file was not photo-shopped, as you claim.

But that's ok, we're friends with many former hackers (make note of the "former"). :)

• I never thought you hacked and I also think you're a nice guy.

However, if the MD5 hash submitted to PB does not match the one sent by the server to PB, then they know that the .png file has been edited. In other words, the file was not photo-shopped, as you claim.

But that's ok, we're friends with many former hackers (make note of the "former"). :)

I'm glad you are friend with former hackers and I think you're a nice guy too. However, it's interesting you mentioned the digital signature protection since I was actually the one who applied and put in streaming the ISF server and helped the admin setting the pb server configuration. It would be ironic having myself getting caught by my own pb settings don't you think?. Anyways, I'm sure you know that MD5 protection is an effective tool that works fine as long as the PB_SsLog is set to 1. Unfortunately, and that's one of the hundred things we argued about, it was set to 0 along with the setting that saves the screen in the server. In other words, the server didn't store nor sent the copy needed to check if the signature matched or was altered. So, if a screen is then modified there's no other copy where you can compare the two MD5. I know that there's been a vote for my ban only based on those screens. You saw me playing and I told you I left my ex clan because we didn't get along anymore about rules and clear inflexibility. Lately players have been banned from server and forum just because they didn't play enough or if they dared playing a game with different nick or no isf tag. I often complained about those extreme reactions. Strangely, a week after I leave the clan I'm suddenly a banned hacker. That's all funny and interesting, still it doesn't make a cheater. In conclusion, you can better judge what kind of player I am, because screen, GUID and headers can be faked easily by someone who is enough motivated.

That said, I hope this will end this endless and time consuming argument about me vs isf. I'm not part of them anymore, if they hate me for that and made me an hacker, I don't care, I let them be. Good playing and respect are things that should count in a game, the rest is just smoke.

Edited once, last by Sardus (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Ok I won't lie, much of that explanation went way over my head. Have you tried explaining this to the PB staff? This sounds like a real problem - being able to frame players.

Because I never thought you cheated, I have not added you on our ban list. However, chances are high that you will be automatically added to the PB master ban list, and therefore automatically added to our ban list.

I wish you could have explained all this to me before I voted "yes" to add you to PB's MBI, as I am taking your word for it. And it's disappointing to think that more of these banned players have been set up.

Sardus, if you have xfire, please add me as: necessaryevil426