• Allright if you have been reading the shoutbox then you know im making another version of mesa. Just a heads up it will be not too modded. There's a frozen bunker a two slot air factory and maybe an extra energy site. Bases have more and different vehicles (AA, ICV, Gauss, MOAR, MOAC, and Hovercrafts). Since evil asked nicely for screenshots i will try to put an image of the frozen bunker. Stand by for more. I will try to figure out how to put it in the download section. Till then Semper Fi.

"Knowledge is power and power corrupts, so study hard and be evil."
    "If we do not end wars, wars will end us"

• ok i can try that but it wont be too easy. I'll try to finish up my map the way i intended then ill try working on your solution. you can try and give me ideas of what to put where the war fac was because i dont want a big emty space but of course you do know helis and vtols can come at anytime. I'll search the manual for vehicle blockoffs but no promises. Standby for more.BTW you ppl have to try sandox. you can spawn SHARKS. i havent killed one at the moment.........THEYRE TOUGH AND I ACCIDENTALLY MADE THEM GO ON LAND AND I SHOT 5 SHOTS WITH A GAUSS AT IT! oh and i also made a variant of mesa for myself where i spawn as many enemies then i made myself an army and i fight aliens. VERY LAGGY! im going to try koreans now, btw i made kyong with his fat minigun an ally!!! lolz cya ppl
    Semper Fi

• I just realized if i block it off from vehicles then vehicles cant get OUT of the area. Hint? no nuke. I can possibly make a route for the nuke specially but that is no easy task. your call evil. i know you dont like ppl ending the game. just tell me with exit of nuke or without. oh and i finally killed a shark in my shark map! yay!
    ill leave the proto area til lyou tell me.
    i noticed nobody but you and me care for this...................... oh and evil can you tell me how to exactly put a download? cya pplz
    Semper Fi

• For some reason i cant get sandbox 2 to install on windows 7 or vista(both x64)...
    Any ideas?

tt4p0argbslmuhhytwrk.png
    (yes i know about Bin32/Bin32)
    And yes i was running it in Administrator mode

Edited once, last by PointGuard (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• I know the problem. Can you change, move, edit, or save in that directory? if no. Try to find a place where you can freely save and edit files. Try that and tell me

• I just realized if i block it off from vehicles then vehicles cant get OUT of the area. Hint? no nuke. I can possibly make a route for the nuke specially but that is no easy task. your call evil. i know you dont like ppl ending the game. just tell me with exit of nuke or without. oh and i finally killed a shark in my shark map! yay!
    ill leave the proto area til lyou tell me.
    i noticed nobody but you and me care for this...................... oh and evil can you tell me how to exactly put a download? cya pplz
    Semper Fi

Not a problem with me if nuke tanks cant get out. However, if you did want nuking to be a part of your map, would it be possible to swap the proto for the kind that spawns hand-held TAC launchers instead of tanks?

Also, if you want to eliminate the E3 war factory, I'd recommend replacing it with a very infantry-intensive battlezone with lots of obstacles and maybe even multiple levels (also, I've always wanted the warehouse beside the E3 bunker to be open for infantry to gain access).

• High demands.. no jk. i like taking advice. ok ill make multiple versions of the maps then, my original intended way, without warfac different proto and new warehouse, without warfac new proto and reg warehouse. I might have to test which proto does which but then i can just check back to other maps like frost that have it like that but i'd prefer the proto to be bigger. Hmmmm i dont think beach has that kind of proto? im laying on the couch and thinking right now.... Well i havent played on any other PS map than Mesa where ive been in the proto and checked the tac types. but im pretty sure beach might have it, alth9ough i think that memory is from Crysis 1 where you can buy either one anywhere. OK ill see what i can do srry no promises evil but id love if the clan took more interest so i could get more suggestions because after all im making it for you guys. Oh and if any1 wants to fight sharks just ask me plz.
    Semper Fi

• Not a problem with me if nuke tanks cant get out. However, if you did want nuking to be a part of your map, would it be possible to swap the proto for the kind that spawns hand-held TAC launchers instead of tanks?

Also, if you want to eliminate the E3 war factory, I'd recommend replacing it with a very infantry-intensive battlezone with lots of obstacles and maybe even multiple levels (also, I've always wanted the warehouse beside the E3 bunker to be open for infantry to gain access).

AWESOME ideas Evil!

Also, I don't know if it's too demanding, and maybe I could help with it, but what if right outside the proto walls we had a special air factory that only spawns a cheap VTOL with no weapons? It would be intended to fly the TAC-user to a bird's eye view of their enemy's base, and jump out and launch the nuke right before they're in free fall mode.

Edited once, last by Cadeyrn (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• First, id need to learn vehicle modding, second is that you probably would need to mod the server itself, three not much space. and yea they are good ideas. NP evil i havent contributed at all to the clan and now its my time. And its not too tough to learn just go on youtube and watch some tutorials. The basics are very easy such as spawning, roads, and moving. Good Luck and
    Semper Fi.
    oh and heres a pic. of the road of the mountain of frozen bunker. I added a few Police cars for the spawners.

• Yeah, I like the sandbox because it's easy to use. The Source engine is the best if you ask me, but I know from experience it's EXTREMELY difficult to mod. The X-ray engine (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series) is extremely easy to mod and have fun with, but I don't find it a good engine. The CryEngine (2), being generally easy to mod and pretty good engine seems to be the common ground, so that's what I use mostly. The other engines... well I don't care about them, but I really should see what the Unreal Engine 3's sandbox is like, since I've had that sandbox for a year or two.

Nerd alert.

• lol nerd alert. you know if you actually go in the dictionary a nerd is someone really stupid and is not good in PE (physical education). geek is the word you're looking for. Anyways im done with the 3 maps. although the warehouse wasnt replaced with another "warehouse" i replaced it with a mining thing with teh conveyor belts and stuff. i hope it will work for you evil. so anyways i tried attaching the file, nothing, it gave me an error report. ill give you the pic for the thing i replaced it with. i hope someone tells me how to put it in dl section
    Semper Fi

• Hey eraser, that's lookin' great. I like the warehouse swap; while it wasn't what I had in mind, it definitely looks like it could really add a little zest to E3 bunker battles. And for the war factory, you could do something similar (if not the same thing).

Once you finish the map, you can xfire it to me and I'll post it in the downloads section of this site (where TS and Jungle map are also available).