• So far we've got the following:

1) When I'm logged in, the User info panel block is glitched for all who are online

2) Some cannot post
    The error message is:
    "Invalid session. Please resubmit the form"

3) I cannot send PM's (let me know if it works for you)
    The error message is:
    "General Error

Failed sending email ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 1784
    File : index.php

• Ok, creating a new account seems to have partly fixed the PM problem. I still get an error, but the message is sent.

The User info is still glitched sometimes on this new account, though. When I am online, everyone sees a bunch of code rather than my name and avater.

The forum's "new post" indicator does not work no either account.

Let me know what doesn't work for everyone else.

• cant get my signature to work... and the fact that if u just look at the forum with new posts and shit, exit out, then come back it doesent say theres new material anymore...

"12 isnt divisible by 4...." -NecessaryEvil (Dumbass =P)
    "i aint got no link nigga" -NecessaryEvil (RACIST!!)
    "i got a GF in every state" -Gamp(MORMON Polygamists!!!)

"I dont like having sexual intercourse, I just like knowing that my genitals can pass easily through yours" -Arson633

• I also had a difficult time finding a sig code that worked for me. I'll see if I can get yours working (I hope you want the same one that you used on the CoP site).

Also, I sometimes can't see the "new content" flashy thing, but it seems to be working now.

The good news is that everyone seems to be able to post now that the cookie domain is set properly. So the major problem has been hammered out. We'll keep working to get this site running at 100%

• I had that DEBUG message this morning, then coming here later today I found out my replies had been still posted even giving the error message and taking a long time to load.

Now everything works perfect, and the forum is fast to submit replies.

• Yah i've had a strange problem it just took forever to post and never did post? I cant remember error because it took so long lol forgot to write it down...