New Application to Become an Old School Fighter #24 from THE

• You have a new Application to Become an Old School Fighter

From User THEPUNISHER

Question: Xfire name (if applicable)

Response:

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: In addition to the above options, I plan on doing what it takes to become an OSF administrator

Question: What is your age?

Response: 26

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

I have been playing with these guys for sometime now. Few months on COP and now on OSF. Who would'nt wanna be part of an elite group of online gamers. I think i can bring a lot to the table. I have a lot to learn but that takes practice. Most times i can hold my own against most players.

There have been times i have found myself in the BOX lol. Just ask scanner. No worries man my nuke days are in the past. I have made a lot of friends on COP and OSF who i play with "everyday" on this server. Some OSF some not OSF either way we all group together to kick some $$$ weather it be each others or first time players. Everyday i get home from work and jump on. Its what i do and i plan on doing for a long time. Just wanna be part of the team.

>>THE PUNISHER

GO hard or GO home!

• cool, welcome... join our TS server and talk to some people with an SA after their name and theyll take you from there

"12 isnt divisible by 4...." -NecessaryEvil (Dumbass =P)
    "i aint got no link nigga" -NecessaryEvil (RACIST!!)
    "i got a GF in every state" -Gamp(MORMON Polygamists!!!)

"I dont like having sexual intercourse, I just like knowing that my genitals can pass easily through yours" -Arson633

• Political party affiliation?

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).