1. Home
  2. Forum
  3. Member Application
  4. =OSF= Members
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Forum
  • Pages
  • More Options
  1. Old School Fighters
  2. Forum
  3. General Chat
  4. SPAM

Reverend HolyDiver

  • HolyDiver
  • August 30, 2009 at 2:41 AM
  • HolyDiver
    Posts
    145
    • August 30, 2009 at 2:41 AM
    • #1

    reverendholydiver.jpg

    Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

  • Cadeyrn
    Posts
    219
    Website
    http://leo-garth.deviantart.com
    Location
    My House.
    • August 30, 2009 at 12:30 PM
    • #2

    Colorado, eh? So if that was photoshopped or real, then you're from Colorado. I thought you were in the east coast.

    EDIT: Haha Holy, your screenshot of this post fails.

    Edited once, last by Cadeyrn (August 31, 2009 at 9:53 AM).

  • Hedero
    Posts
    47
    • August 30, 2009 at 12:41 PM
    • #3

    Seriously, Cad? You think he lives on Echo Four street, Blackhawk, Colorado?

    【Hedero】

  • HolyDiver
    Posts
    145
    • August 30, 2009 at 11:26 PM
    • #4
    Quote from "Cadeyrn @ Sun Aug 30

    Colorado, eh? So if that was photoshopped or real, then you're from Colorado. I thought you were in the east coast.


    Cad, your a fucking genius i'm taking a screen shot of that post so you can't edit it and make ur self sound less stupid...

    Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

  • Cadeyrn
    Posts
    219
    Website
    http://leo-garth.deviantart.com
    Location
    My House.
    • August 31, 2009 at 9:52 AM
    • #5

    Wtf Echo Four Sreet, Blackhawk? I didn't see that anywhere. All I saw was Colorado. If I had seen the street and city I would instantly recognize the bullshit.

  • Arson
    Posts
    145
    • September 1, 2009 at 1:22 AM
    • #6

    You registered urself as a minister again??? god damn holy it was barely funny the first time now its just annoying

    "12 isnt divisible by 4...." -NecessaryEvil (Dumbass =P)
    "i aint got no link nigga" -NecessaryEvil (RACIST!!)
    "i got a GF in every state" -Gamp(MORMON Polygamists!!!)

    "I dont like having sexual intercourse, I just like knowing that my genitals can pass easily through yours" -Arson633

  • HolyDiver
    Posts
    145
    • September 4, 2009 at 9:03 PM
    • #7
    Quote from "Arson @ Tue Sep 01

    You registered urself as a minister again??? god damn holy it was barely funny the first time now its just annoying


    god still loves thee

Users Viewing This Thread

  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Legal Notice
Powered by WoltLab Suite™
Community-Style: Basic Core by SK-Designz.de