getting kicked with no reason

• Hello,

When i try to connect to your crysis wars server I get kicked from the server without a reason at the moment I normally would join the game. :cry:
    This only happens on your server, I can connect to all the other servers exept for yours. :(
    Even when I reinstalled my crysis wars game I am still getting kicked without a reason.
    I hope somebody here can help me out, because i want to play on your server again.

Infernus.

• Infernus,

you have been put on the servers´ ban list after tanktop claimed that you shot him in Mesa Proto while being at e3 bunker which is not possible without the help of illegal means. Also, your movements appear as a way above average slide show to others in combination with an every single bullet hit. Including your blank screenshots this was reason enough to put you on the ban list.

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• I don't really have a answer for that, but i think it's kind of strange that i have been banned for hacking, even when I haven't been using any third-party program, mod or hack for the crysis wars game.

I wouldn't even mind recording my playing on crysis wars so you can see i'm not using any of these third-party programs, mods or hacks.
    Because I really don't like the fact i have been banned for something i haven't done... 8O

Infernus.

• hey guys i guess he is not hacking if he would be hacking we will not come to our page and maybe he was behind the containers and tanktop saw another thing so m happy u get out from the ban list and i hope some day i can play vs u :twisted:

I've found once a man lets virtue aside he finds sweet what follows.

=hazer=

• Hazer, here is a little tip for you: don't try too hard to get into OSF. Constantly bugging people to vote for you and opening threads that are six months old doesn't help you much.
    Best of luck,

MistaD

MistaD