Posts by RobtheRobot

Yes, Ripley is right. The laser add-on is in fact before the flashlight. This makes the whole Quick Macro different.

Quick Macro for putting on laser:

MR + G# + C + 2. Change the # with a number from 1-6 and press the corresponding G key to execute the command.

Quick macro for taking off laser:

MR + G# + C + 2 + 2. Change the # with a number from 1-6 and press the corresponding G key to execute the command.

You CAN make a laser on off key. Need 2 keys though:

After what I understand, when you customize your gun, a circle with a number shows up near the customizable parts of the gun (only when you have a customizable part with you).
    inset3_08_0111_crysis.jpg

as you can see the option for flashlight/laser has the number 2. When you press C and 2 it should automatically remove/add/change the add-on. Example:

You have the laser on but you want it off. You press C and 2. Some time later you want it on for some precision shooting. You press C and 2, but suddenly the flashlight pops up. This is because the flashlight is before the laser in the list. You can still make a macro for that, though. When no attachment on, use C, 2, 2 to switch to laser. Therefore the macro should be like this:

MR + G# + C + 2

^ Take off laser macro

MR + G# + C + 2 + 2

I think that is what you need. Somebody please try it and correct me if I am wrong.

Yeah I know, but it can be nice to see how much prestige you have when you are dead or how much more kills or take-overs you need to reach next rank (press the switch applet button to switch to an in-built Crysis Wars applet. And the SirReal's applet is great to see how much of the CPU is in use and who is talking on Teamspeak or maybe mute your mic.

I heard there is also a clipboard app named Clippy for those who are interested. It can show what you have copied and even lets you edit the text from within the LCD screen (I think).
    If you are running Xfire just press the switch applet button to see what people say to you (you can't reply).

Hope this changed your view at G15 applets. :)

I guess I am posting in the right place... Anyway

Does anyone have some nice applets for the G15? Please specify if it is specifically for G15 Refresh or G15 Gaming keyboard (the one with blue light).

I can start with a must:

SirReal's multifunctional applet

If you don't have it... GET IT! It can even show TeamSpeak information. I must warn you though, after a while a nag screen will come up at the mini-CPU bar (not the big one, so it still shows CPU information.) that says -click. If you click it, it shows how long it has been running and tell you to please donate. If you get the older version then you won't get a nag screen but maybe some other limitations (I haven't tried the old one, since the nag screen doesn't bother me.) If you want the nag screen to go away but don't want to use the old version, try restarting the applet.

Should be a straight forward install (Actually, there are no install. Just put it anywhere you want and run it, though I putted it in the logitech gamepanel folder.) PM me for help if you don't understand.

Yes, a Traning session would be great! I have so much trouble trying to kill someone ever since I stopped playing Crysis MP and moved to Crysis Wars. Its like:

Ok first I go around that corner with the C4 and then I switch to my radar, enter that war factory and scan the ... :-x WTF?! BOOOOOM!

I really suck at that...

Damn claymores and the way they can be putted on top of stuff :evil:

You have a new App to Become an Old School Fighter

From User RobtheRobot

Question: Xfire name (if applicable)

Response: robtherobot

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: In addition to the above options, I plan on doing what it takes to become an OSF administrator

Question: What is your age?

Response: 14

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

Hello. I am an Norwegian gamer who plays just about everything. My favourite game was Crysis after my sister got it from a newspaper (Sorry, not from the newspaper but the company) since she was going to review it.

I love playing in teams, especially in Crysis. I do hope that if I can join this clan, I'll get better on Wars. I just got Crysis ME for Christmas and I must warn you that I'm not as good in Wars as I was in Crysis (vanilla). Nonetheless, I do hope I'll get a chance to practice with you and I hope that I will be accepted.

About administative rights, I did sign up for that, but I do not crave you to give it just because I have, If I ever get accepted, been in the clan for a few months or years. I do have, though, some experience in that field. I have been Administrator in games such as Crysis, Minecraft and especially GTA: SA-MP(though I haven't played there for some time now since I got the ultimate crysis experience :P). I also have some experience in computers and servers, since my brother is working for a company called Accenture.

That is all I can think of right now. And one more thing: I am in puberty and my voice is a little weird, so if I sound like a whore on crack in Teamspeak, don't hesitate to say so.